“So tasty! ”

Battista's Calzone Company
Ranked #86 of 2,854 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It took a while but so worth it! Yummy totally fresh calzone. Didn't have room for dessert but will have to go back!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had to visit after seeing this place on You Gotta It Here!

Super friendly gentlemen got our orders going quickly. Each made individually. Even made us a complimentary dessert Nutella and Strawberry.

All were delicious and worth searching the place out. Unfortunately we were only visiting so won't get a chance to return to taste the others!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 294terris
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best calzone on the planet spicy Italian. My favourite. The owner is amazing. Makes you feel as you are at his home. ❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This tiny little hidden gem from You gotta eat here make amazing Calzones. Perfect dough, perfect crunch, perfect ingredients with fast service make for a great restairant. Well done. Great food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I found out about Battista's from the Italian Centre Shop - I wanted to serve 22 calzones for a big dinner party for my son turning 16. I emailed Battista's and they took all my orders, including variations of some ("please hold the onions, etc"). When I went to pick up my calzones, each one was individually wrapped with that person's name written on it. So organized! Battista also included delicious Nutella dessert calzones. Excellent service and the most delicious calzones ever! Thank you Battista!!

Date of visit: November 2017