“Such a great experience”

The Canadian Brewhouse
Ranked #74 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 19
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Neighbourhood: Calgary Trail South
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You'll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a "cheeky" Canadian fashion. We promise, when you come to The Canadian Brewhouse, you'll instantly feel at home, because our house is your house...only we have way more TVs! You won't find a better selection of screens anywhere for the sports you love! We even provide tabletop speakers for those nights when multiple sports and teams are playing. Our house is your house.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am super pleased with our service at the Brewhouse today. We stopped in for lunch and our server (Alison) gave us awesome service, right down to finding out how they made the mushroom soup that I can not rave enough about. The only thing I am disappointed about was I ordered a small cup and I should have ordered a large bowl for my meal it was so good. I am super super pleased with the new uniforms too for the ladies, way classier, and shows the Brewhouse was thinking of its servers and their comfort and functionality. High five for that.. I highly recommend this place.
Thanks Brewhouse for a great experience.

1  Thank Amanda K
CanadianBrewhouse003, General Manager at The Canadian Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hey Amanada, we really appreciate your nice review! Thank you for being a great customer at The Canadian Brewhouse! We look forwarding to hosting you again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a busy night in here. But I have to give a shout out to the manager, Lauren, for jumping in and helping us out. The bar filled up and we figured that we would be waiting for our drinks, but we never waited for a drink and Lauren was more than happy to listen to us jabber on about how horrible it is to be an oilers fan. Kudos Lauren! Thanks for welcoming us, taking very good care of us and putting up with our shenanigans!

We really appreciate your nice review! Thank you for being a great customer at The Canadian Brewhouse! We look forwarding to hosting you again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

my Boyfriend and I went for dinner a few days ago, the food was great. It was done to our liking and was quick. Our server (Katie T) was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to watch the raptors game after shift on a tue night, came in and was greeted by Matt who was very hospitable to myself and gf. As we were getting into our food the gm Shastina stopped by to see how are food and drinks were, it’s awesome to feel like from the bottom to the top everyone here is working towards the customers experience. Awesome all around would recommend for any night out to watch the games or drinks with friends.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and service all around. I’ve visited a few times and every time the service is great no matter where I seat and who is serving me. Overall fantastic atmosphere and environment to be in. Shastina -the general manager- dropped by to see how everything was. It was great to see the level of care by management.