“Lost Reservation ”

Ranked #122 of 2,604 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lounge, dining room and yes, that really is a pool in the center of the restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were meeting another company here and their reservation was not logged in when we got there so we had to wait for the other party and then for a place to seat. Since this was a business lunch it was a bit of an inconvenience.

The staff were pleasant and the food came decently quick considering it was the lunch hour in full force.

The food quality is very nice and the atmosphere is a step above the typical chain restaurant.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Ate here with a very large group from work. We were seated next to an what seemed like an infinity pool. It was really cool. The entire interior of the restaurant was really impressive.

The food was also very good. I had the steak frites, which came with a very good steak, salad and a potato option, of which I upgraded to their special potato option.

Everything was very good. We had several vegans in the group and they were able to find several options to eat as well.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hello p, thanks for the positive feedback! We're always happy to hear good things from our customers. So glad you liked our signature crispy mashed potatoes!

We hope to see you in again soon.
Best,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the Sangria! Had a great meal as well. Music was a little loud in the bar, but we managed. Staff was happy and helpful.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hi jlkno8:
We are glad you enjoyed your experience at JOEY Restaurant Group. Please visit us again soon!

Best

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch had the beef sandwich. Really good lots of beef great flavour. Really like the skinny fries. They were really busy at lunch and service was lacking. Requested to move tables as we were by the cold door and no one ever came back to move us.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

I am glad you enjoyed our french dip haileythegolden! I was sorry to hear about the inattentive service you received and would love to rectify this situation for the future! If you could please contact me at kturchanski@joeyrestaurants,com so we can chat more about your recent experience I would appreciate it!
Best,

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had called to make an inquiry about a large party reservation for Jan.12 about 3 weeks prior to writing this review. They told me they are to busy with Christmas reservations and that they would give me a call in about a week or 2. Not a big issue, I understand its busy and it is still far away. I call yesterday to get an update as no one had called me in 3 weeks and I was told that I could only have the time slot of 430 on the friday, as someone had booked in after me... I originally asked for a 6-7pm reservation. Clearly I was forgotten about, which is unacceptable, I had talked to a hostess when she told me my reservation was not do able. No manager got involved when I said i am booking els where and clearly i was not happy. Poor poor poor customer service. I have booked in with Cactus club who more then welcomely took my 20 top reservation.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hi Karley2016:

I am very sorry to hear about your incredibly frustrating experience with us trying to book a reservation. I completely agree it is unacceptable and is certainly not the standard we want to create at JOEY Mayfield.

I would love the opportunity to be able to speak to you more about this. Please contact me at kturchanski@joeyrestaurants.com

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kelsey Turchanski | General Manager