This is a hotel with a good location downtown Edmonton and we paid just under $100/nt. My brother and I stayed for three nights to attend the Edmonton Indy races. Safe location and close to many downtown attractions. Hotel itself is average but is very clean. Ideal if you just need a place to rest your head and stay central.
Many restaurants in the area to choose from. A few blocks away is a grocery store. Only a couple blocks from 109th street and Jasper Ave, both are main artery roads. Close to transit, bus and rail. Short walk to downtown mall. Would take about 15-20 minutes to walk across the high level bridge to the Kinsmen sports centre and another 10minutes to get to Whyte Ave for shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our downtown Edmonton hotel delivers on the Days Inn slogan of offering "The Best Value Under the Sun." We certainly offer the best value in Edmonton. Inside our award-winning Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel, our ambiance will help you relax from the mayhem of business and travel. Our enthusiastic and friendly staff is eager to make your visit to Edmonton, Alberta a success. ***Please Note : Our Parking lot is undergoing renovations to improve our guest experience. We thank you for you understanding.*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Edmonton Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Downtown Edmonton Hotel Edmonton
- Days Inn Edmonton Downtown Alberta
- Edmonton Days Inn