All reviews aurora lounge front desk gateway blvd awesome service coffee maker guest rooms underground parking up to date breakfast buffet is renovated room a great stay nice room would stay here again staying at this hotel would highly recommend this hotel business trip king bed
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Delta Edmonton South is an older hotel that has been very nicely renovated and updated. Travelling with 2 teenagers we had 2 spacious adjoining rooms which were both comfortable and good amenities. Staff were helpful and accommodating. We ordered from the menu for breakfast and particularly enjoyed the huge bowls of fresh fruit (not the usual measly offerings you get in most hotels). Restaurant staff were excellent. If the location on the south side of Edmonton suits your purposes, this is a good place to stay.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The Delta in Edmonton South is well kept up, clean and has really comfortable beds. The staff I met were great and the quick take out breakfast place serves good food (however the coffee is from Starbucks). Room was clean and housekeeping was efficient. My only complaint was the noise level. I was on the 7th floor however traffic noise in the evening was pretty loud. Also on Friday night, there was music being played somewhere on the property (wedding upstairs lounge?) loud enough I could make out the songs. I guess that's why they supply ear plugs...

Stayed: July 2018
IrinaGoncharevich, Dear Guest, at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Delta Edmonton South I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and observations regarding your visit to our property. I assure you, we will use your comments in a constructive manner.

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience with regards to the noise disturbance from the traffic and music from the ballroom. I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, which is extremely helpful in assisting us to understand what improvements we should pursue to ensure our guests leave with a great experience.

I hope that this experience has not permanently tarnished your impression of Delta Edmonton South. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further feedback regarding your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Irina Goncharevich

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Every thing from the front desk to bell hop. maids and all the staff. So freindly and management (Kyeeun)took care of our issue in the room. Everything was clean and up to date. We will be back again to stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
IrinaGoncharevich, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Delta Hotels Edmonton South Conference Centre.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Delta Hotels Edmonton South Conference Centre and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Edmonton.

Iris Diamsay
Duty Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I stayed here while attending a meeting in Edmonton. The hotel is easy to access from major routes. The room was comfortable with lots of natural light, though a bit noisy since it faced Gateway boulevard. However, complementary earplugs (fairly good ones) were included in the room. Secured parking was free. Wired and wireless internet with good strength and speed were also free. The pool and hot tub were a nice way to relax at the end of the day. Overall, I had a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We are always greeted very well and often by name when we step into The Delta! The Reception is always welcoming, and the service is excellent! The rooms have everything you need, and a quick phone call to the front desk brings you whatever you need delivered to your door if required. The carpets and rooms are starting to show their age now, but the rooms are immaculate and the beds are the most comfortable we've slept in away from home. The swimming pool is great, the fitness centre has everything you need and even has a bowl of apples and plenty of water to fill up your water bottle. Kortney at the Aurora Lounge is friendly, helpful, knowledgable and we feel more like we're visiting a good friend than being served by a professional. Andy's witty style as the Manager and bartender is fun and welcoming. Shayla also offers great service and service with a smile. The breakfast staff are also friendly and always to quick to pour you a cup of a coffee and serve a great breakfast with a smile and if you require anything not listed on the menu, it is not a problem and will be accommodated if possible. When it comes to Customer Service The Delta has the WOW factor going for it and we highly recommend staying here and going to the onsite Aurora Lounge and 4404 Restaurant for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business