Travelodge Edmonton West
USD 102*
USD 155*
USD 104*
USD 77*
All reviewshuge waterslidehot tub and waterslidehockey tournamentminute drivenice poolanthony hendaymain floorbeds were comfortableteams
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We stayed here during a busy hockey tournament weekend and were very happy. The kids enjoyed the pool and slide and we liked the conformt of the king room and the value of staying three nights and getting 20% off

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shawna B, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you nickcarr72 for you review and comments. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The bed was comfy but the bed skirt was dirty. Not sure when the last time they took them off and cleaned them. It was stained if you flip them over.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Shawna B, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you tjwj2018 for comments. I am so sorry that your bed skirt was not clean. I have brought this to the attention of our executive housekeeper so that she can follow up with her team, and ensure that this is an isolated incident. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Too expensive for the OLD hotel. The air conditioner needs insulation to keep out the winter air and parking lot sounds. Bathrooms need major updating. Beds are extremely small, they are only double and staff tried to call them a small Queen.. yeah nice try.. more like a super single. Hot tub was not HOT..it was just warm. On a positive note the staff was nice and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Lori B, General Manager at Travelodge Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you, Tammy, for your review. I’m very sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I apologize if you were told that the beds in your room were queen size. All our rooms with two beds have 2 double size beds in them. Our hot tub temperature is kept at 104 degrees as per the Alberta Health Standards that we are required to follow as a pool operator in Edmonton. I do appreciate your comments regarding our staff, I will be sure to let them know they helped to improve your stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Staff were super friendly !! Building itself is disgusting , old and falling apart! Rooms were terrible , uncomfortable tiny beds that had terrible bed sheets, an old heater that looked like it would electrocute you if you touched it. Bathrooms were so tiny you would think they were made for kids only. Bath towels were hard and torn. Terrible noisy hotel with kids running up and down hallways at 1am , I had my 3 kids with me who couldn’t sleep with the noise of doors opening and closing down the hallway. Breakfast was awful and you couldn’t swing a cat in the dining room , my wardrobe is bigger than it !! We paid and went to Smittys on site and the food was just as bad , cold and my food that I ordered looked like someone threw up on the plate! Swimming pool was stinky and didn’t feel comfortable with my kids even going in the water . Disgusting hotel only thing they could do to improve is demolish it :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lori B, General Manager at Travelodge Edmonton West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you, Michelle, for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m truly disappointed to learn that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I appreciate your comments, they provide us with some direction as to where we need to spend more time coaching and training our associates, and where money should be spent on future improvements. I certainly hope that we may have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.