All reviews on site restaurant convenient location king bed calgary trail min drive hotel stay one night stay housekeeping staff beds were comfortable easy access superstore lounge mall
Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is a classic place to stay in Edmonton because the rooms are always clean and there is free parking. It's also not too far of a drive to whyte avenue area. It's usually fairly priced as well as long as you book ahead or it's not a super busy weekend in the city.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GENERAL M, General Manager at Best Western Cedar Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that we can satisfy your expectation in future as well. We hope to see you again very soon. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Perfect for what I need it to be. Good Value, Easy access to all major routes, great value breakfast, friendly staff, and a bar for a pint at the end of the day. Ideal hotel if you are in Edmonton and simply require your hotel stay to just be really good without the price tag.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GENERAL M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Cedar Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Hotel is one block along. It is one continuous hallway. Although there is a secondary elevator on the east side, the main elevators are in the middle of the building. This makes getting to and from a room quite a hike.

Although the hotel was 25% full, the young man that check me in sent me to the extreme west end, which is on a very busy street. The Traffic noise was tremendous. I walked a half a block to the elevators in went down and spoke to them at the desk. I then went back to my room and collected my luggage and walk the block to my new room on the other extreme of the hotel. All of this midnight after a long day of travel. They were courteous efficient and effective, but I was exhausted.

The hotel is clean comfortable with very good staff.

If you are traveling to Calgary on the Red Arrow Executive Bus Line, staying here is very convenient. the hotel is the last stop for this service as it leaves Edmonton.

A word to the wise: when booking the hotel asked to be located within six rooms of the central elevator. Also, trust room service. They make a great clubhouse Sandwich.

Room Tip: When booking the hotel asked to be located within six rooms of the central elevator. Room service makes a great clubhouse Sandwich.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GENERAL M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Cedar Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Joe M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience with placing your room in a further location from the elevator and appreciate you bringing the noise to our attention. I am very pleased to see that you found our staff to be courteous and efficient as well that you enjoyed your clubhouse. I will be sure to pass the compliments on to our chef.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Edmonton!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We have stayed at this hotel many times. Experience is very good. Beds and rooms are clean. Beds and furniture need replacing. Pillows were not comfortable. Staff is friendly and courteous. Wifi was very good.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Cheryl K,

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback as we are unable to improve without it. We are pleased to see that you find our staff to be friendly and courteous, however; apologize for your discomfort with our beds and pillows. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses and pillows. We hope to have you stay with us again and experience the changes we are making.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Checked in at 9:30pm. I was hoping to grab a beer and some supper. Restaurant/Lounge closes at 10:00pm. My room appeared fine at first, however the drawers in the TV stand would not stay closed. They slid open immediately after they were pushed shut. Obviously the room is not level) The king size bed was as hard as a rock and just as lumpy. Then I happened to glance behind the night stand. 2 condom wrappers. One appeared to be torn open and the other sealed. That's disgusting! This was my second stay in this hotel. The previous was not much better. The last room smelled like a gym locker. I was told the hotel had been renovated not long ago. Apparently you can put lip stick on a pig, buts it's still a pig.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jake W

Dear Jake W,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. I would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns in person so they can be rectified. If you'd like to reach out to me directly at the hotel it would be appreciated.