1,204 results
All reviews breakfast room close to the airport anthony henday kids loved the pool pool area easy access white spot hot tub hot breakfast hotel of choice free breakfast a great stay clean rooms parking lot fridge and microwave yogurt front desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for just one night on our way down to Calgary - we would have loved to stay longer! Our suite was fabulous and incredible value for money. The complimentary breakfast buffet was a fabulous touch with a great selection. We found the staff (particularly front of house) to be very attentive, friendly and welcoming. Parking was convenient and so handy to the airport. Hotel is very modern and very clean in a great location!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello martharobertson,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and for giving us a perfect rating as well. We appreciate all the nice and positive comments. I am so glad to know that you found our breakfast buffet fabulous! It is indeed a great touch and we are continuously improving our menu so there is something for everyone.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the professional check in process to the clean and quiet rooms to the friendly breakfast room lady, I’ve become a regular guest here. Usually business,’it’s a very clean and modern property. I’d recommend this location to any type of traveler looking for execellent value for their travel dollar!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear danielpastars,

It is always a pleasure having you stay with us!. We very much appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Thank you once again for all your nice comments and for always taking the time to leave awesome reviews of our property.

We will always look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a wonderful hotel. We use this hotel often when flying in and out of Edmonton and also for a getaway location. We find it very clean and the staff friendly and accomodating. That's all I have to say about that !

Room Tip: No tip to add sorry. Nice hotel we have stayed ther many times.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Stephen S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and we look forward to your next visit.

Warn regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hot Water Sept.15 -NONE even after running 4-5 minutes. DID NOT SHOWER. Do you realize you can save a lot of money by putting in circulating system. NO WAKE CALL for 5AM. The room charge was to be delivered by 4AM, did not happen!! We were to be provided a breakfast TO GO!! Again no follow through. YOUR MANAGEMENT and verifications systems need to be audited. I will Not Stay at this property again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello francinegirard36,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I do apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I have asked my Maintenance Team to take a look at the hot water problem in the room you occupied and it is a bit odd that he found nothing. It may have been just too slow to heat up at that particular morning as there were no other complaints received from other guests. I would like to assume that if it was our boiler that had a problem, the entire hotel would not be having hot water during that day. Nevertheless, thank you for bringing this to my attention so my Maintenance Team can take a further look and monitor the situation. With regards to the other issues, I have spoken to my Night Auditor and she deeply apologize for this mistake. However, the breakfast to go bags were prepared for you but you opted not to take it. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Use to Best Western. It met my expectations. Desk staff was friendly and did their best to help: I had reserved two nights, seperatly. They corrected everything and gave us a room earlier than what is ruled. That was really appreciated. Lended us a broom for the snow, didn’t have one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Doffie1974,

Big thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm very glad to know that your stay was according to your expectations. We try our very best to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that each of our guests get the best service. We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards!