“Healthy, hearty, fast and friendly”

Good Stock Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #265 of 2,623 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I can't believe how tasty yet healthy the food was....and they were able to get the food out in less than 10 minutes...no chance for my three little children to start going nuts. Soups are fantastic.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food! Vegan cheese made In House and it's fantastic! Burgers made In House as well and they are superb! Cherry Vegan Cheesecake was awesome. I was not a fan of the Mango Gelato, it was too sweet for my liking. Service excellent, food excellent, staff very helpful and efficientGreat job everyone I will be back!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Great healthy tasty stuff. Everything was clean and the stuff were friendly. Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food, friendly staff. The donair special was fantastic! The potato salad delicious. Will definitely come again.

1  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My first time at Good Stock I tried the taco bowl, it was very flavorful and filling (I couldn't even finish it all). You won't leave feeling hungry here. Our meals came out fairly quickly even though the place was fairly busy.

1  Thank sipari_traveller