See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Amazing service by staff from the moment you enter the foyer. Warm greetings throughout our stay .Nothing was too much trouble, even holding our bags. Lovely and clean room. Buffet breakfast was fantastic, with extremely attentive staff!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Nice and clean. And amazing staff..Fast service and super friendly.I will.be staying at the next time I'm Edmonton. The location is great. Hotel has nice rooms. I am very happy to stay in this Hotel..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed at this motel for about 3 weeks because it was cheap compared to other motels and close to where I needed to be. The room was cold in the cold weather days but they provided a space heater to make up the difference. The room was equipped with a microwave and fridge, bed was comfortable and wifi was free. Close to bus stops and restaurants, (Thai cuisine right next door). I do want to add that they gave me a refund when I opted out a few days earlier than I planned to stay and I was grateful for that.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Griz22
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

When we just entered in the way they greeted us was so good. And as the saying is "first impression is the last impression" ... they did it from welcoming to the reception and then to the room service....the good impressions all the way. well mannered staff.The rooms were nicely kept, bathrooms were neat and clean.

In the whole staying here was homely.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dipica M
Reviewed 6 December 2016

From the reception to the room service the staff is so impressive. Friendly behavior and time to time cleaning it was just so good.Well appointed rooms. How can i forget the fitness centre and the yummy food. and big positive was that it is centrally located. Overall a well assisted stay in.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family