“Habesha Ethiopian and Eritrean hookah bar”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Habesha Ethiopian & Eritrean Cuisine
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Reviewed 27 June 2009

i love habesha cuisine the first timei have hookah and Ethiopian food the same place. Habesha Ethiopian cuisine got more than 10 mouth watering hookah or shisha flavours.

Habesha cuisine premium herbal molasses for the ultimate hookah smoking expereince Edmonon.

1  Thank kingammy

Reviewed 14 February 2009

Habesha is an amazing restaurant! The food is amazing and the ambiance is great during regular meal times. It's definitely one of my favourite places in Edmonton. The servers there are attentive and very friendly.

The only problem I've had there is if you go later in the evening, the nice quiet ambiance is sometimes cut short as the music is turned up. I've only had the experience once while eating there, and it was around 9pm that the quiet was interrupted. The group I went with wanted a nice quiet place to sit and chat, while eating good food, We felt somewhat rushed out of the restaurant due to the inability to hold a normal conversation. Luckily The Carrot Cafe is just down the ave (on 118th ave) so we were able to move and resume our conversations.

I have also noticed the prices have increased significantly since it first opened. I suppose that is expected as a restaurant becomes more well known.

1  Thank Elementsofnoise
Reviewed 27 November 2008

WOW! Awesome dining experience.

1  Thank CW P