“Don't let the decor scare you away”
Review of Co Co Di

Co Co Di
Ranked #206 of 2,639 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oliver
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I'll admit, my first impression was that the place was in need of an update. But the food makes up for it. We had trouble deciding because everything sounded great so we ended up ordering the Party plate. It had a great selection of appetizers, salads and kabobs. Also hummus and house made pita. We are hardy eaters but couldn't finish because the portions were so plentiful. But we enjoyed it again the next day for lunch. And the service was charming and knowledgable. We were pleasantly surprised by the whole experience and would definitely return.

1  Thank Lorrie B

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. Didn't know what to expect. Mudammas was phenomenal as well as the lamb kabob Definitely would go back

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Pleasant space and friendly staff. Good parking next door. Food was enjoyed by everyone at the table.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We have eaten there before and it was very good, but this time it was poor. The waitress acted like she didn't want to be there. The chicken I had was good, but my friends beef was tough and bland. When she finally came to get our plates my friend and I asked her to please bag what was left. We commented on the beef dish, so when she came back she told us she tried the beef and it was tender (from our plate) and then threw it out!! After us asking for for it to be bagged. We will definitely will not be going back!!

2  Thank Monicas1951
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Every city I visit, the first thing I do is google shawrama looking for a place to try.

I'm very happy I came across this sweet little spot. The best Shawrama in Western Canada !!

1  Thank samo1221