“Charming”
Review of Homefire Grill

Homefire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Homefire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,661 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: USD 11 - USD 23
Cuisines: Barbecue, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Place LaRue
Cross street: 184 St NW
Description: Contemporary Canadian Fire Roasted Cooking. Experience the aroma of cooking on flames and the warmth of a central fireplace. Be surrounded by rich colours and natural elements of rock, wood and metal; and take in highlights of petroglyphs and artwork from ancient times. This is the feel of the Homefire Grill concept. The Homefire Grill features an open kitchen concept with the best in rotisserie and fire-roasted oven equipment. The restaurant seats 120 people with plenty of booth seating and the lounge seats 60.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Ambiance is charming, staff is very nice. Food was OK, mine was kind of boring in taste (I had the seafood thing) but my boyfriend’s lasagna was AMAZING. They make their own bread which is to die for ! I recommend !

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Dinner out with my wife and Mother-in-law. The service was very good , the food was excellent and the ambiance was wonderful. My wife had the Pork Tenderloin, my Mother-in-law had the Salmon en Croûte and I had the Homefire Pork Ribs. The prices are resonable and we all went home feeling full. I would definately recomend this Restaurant and we will be Back!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Went to this restaurant on a Monday evening for a Birthday meal. Greeting was friendly, our table was close to the fire place which was nice as it was cold outside. We each ordered a glass of house wine while deciding what to order. We have been here before but it has been awhile. Decided on the elk lasagna and the always good bison meat loaf. The food came promptly and was well presented. Our waiter was excellent, attentive but not in your face, just perfect. As we mentioned it was a birthday night our dessert was looked after by the house. We shared a chocolate cake with warm center and ice cream, yummy. All in all a very nice place to go and spend an evening.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Best service I have received in Edmonton. Delicious food. Bison is hard to come by. We were even given complimentary sweet potato cheesecake. We will be back for more.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Recently visited Homefire Grill with family and enjoyed our meal. The restaurant is quite wide open a consequently loud and not really suited to romantic dinners for two. Our group had the bannock and bison spring rolls, the bannock just reminded me of biscuits but the spring rolls were very tasty. I had the haddock which was very light and delicious. The rest of my group had the New York steak which was amazing and the chicken cordon bleu which was also very good. The half baked chocolate chip cookie was the perfect compliment to our meal. All in all excellent experience.