“I now understand all the hype”

Seoul Fried Chicken
Ranked #31 of 2,557 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I was not prepared for what met me when I walked through the door of SFC. It was packed full of people eating, waiting for their order or waiting to order. The line up to order was very quick and we were able to get our order in place and begone with it within 20 minutes. The drive home was one of the longest of my life. The smell was heavenly and by the time we got home our mouths were watering. We tried the garlic soy chicken and cilantro lime chicken along with the pesto mac'n'cheese and corn fritters. Probably the best fried chicken I can remember having. We cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I got the 5 piece meal for 11 dollars. Me and my husband shared it and it was more than enough for both of us. My kids got the same meal and they shared it as well.Good fries.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Craving the best fried chicken in town? Never had Korean fried chicken? Well move over KFC, marry Browns, and Popeyes Seoul Fried Chicken is packed with tons of flavour and it’s 100x more crispy. Plus the sides are a million times better.

I would recommend the curry or original flavours with the pesto Mac and cheese.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Lots of interesting flavours on the menu. I enjoyed the ginger soy, but the original fried chicken was bland. Very fresh, and the service was quick even though it was busy.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Just ate here with my husband. We love it. He had the onion flavour and I had the soy garlic. Onion flavour tastes better. We love the kale salad - one of the best salads we had. Also their home fries is really good. Will definitely come back.

2  Thank cyrillota