“Rated Poor because WHAT is with your entrance? It's impossible to find!”
Review of Tim Horton's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Horton's
Ranked #811 of 3,834 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I know this Tims is in a developing business park, so I hope you rethink the design of how you enter and exit in to your parking lot/drive through area. I have visited this place a number of times now, and no matter how many times, the entrance is ridiculous and makes no sense. Please fix!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I am from the US where Dunkin Donuts and Starbuck have reined supreme, depending on your part of the country for quite a while.
Well up here Tim's the king and they had teamed up with Wendy's for the most part although some are separate and some are together.
What I like is the menu offers a little different variety and I was able to get a lighter dinner there.
I was able to get soup and a sandwich and they offer a piece of bread with the soup as well.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Family and I ate breakfast here after sleeping too late for Homewood Suites meal. Typical Tim Horton's with solid service and more than adequate food. Recommend to those in the area!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great spot from breakfast. Staff was not speaking the best English but were very friendly and I got some big smiles when I ordered my breakfast sandwiches.

We stayed at the hotel and didn't have breakfast included in the price so this was the best option for something fast and cheap.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

When we flew into Calgary airport our limo driver, who came to Canada from Afghanistan over 30 years ago was talking to us about his affection for his adopted country. He was a lovely man who was very helpful. When I mentioned that the coffee smelt great he told me about Tim Horton’s coffee which he felt was the best around. I managed to get some later in the trip and he was right. Really great tasting coffee. Good, safe driver and very helpful.

Been to Tim Horton's? Share your experiences!