“A taste of home in Canada”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #959 of 3,875 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 15 June 2018

How can you ever go wrong with Chick-Fil-A? But, just off the plane and starving, I grabbed some always good Chick-Fil-A and felt like I was on my way home from work, not out of town. Great clean location, and excellent staff.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

A rarity in Canada, this Chick fil la was Located before security this location was conveniently located by rental entrance/exit. Staff was super friendly. Store was well kept.

1  Thank Abuc123
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I really liked Chik-Fil-A when I tried it in Atlanta before so I was thrilled when I saw it at Calgary Airport. The chicken burgers were as good as I remembered! The fillet was tasty as it is with no need for added condiments, although the honey mustard sauce did make it taste better.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We have loved chick fil-A since we lived in the South and were so excited to see it in Alberta! During our mini vacay to Calgary from Edmonton we went to the airport specifically to eat here. Haha! It was with it. Mmmm. Service is a bit pathetic but it’s the airport so....

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

As an airport staffer I try to support the local purveyors. But Host foods fail miserably once again!, and in doing so taint the reputation of this franchise.

As we are tight on our break times I opted to try the breakfast biscuit and only the breakfast biscuit, it took 15 minutes to get it with no orders ahead of mine. The family that ordered after me became concernef that they'd be late for check in and commented to me "So much for fast food"

But the kicker and most disturbing and disgusting part of this tale was the server only having one glove on, wiping her nose with the ungloved hand then handling the buns of orders with the ungloved hand!!!! Are you kidding, my stomach turned but no time to complain as i was running late getting back to work.

Hope the health department checks it out soon. Sad representative of the Chik Fil a chain.

1  Thank BagelAlberta_Canada

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!