“Delivery to Hampton inn and suites ”
Review of Saigon Y2K

Saigon Y2K
Ranked #881 of 3,811 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered in through skip the dishes arrived in record time about 15 minutes.
Nice fresh food had the vegetarian rolls and rice vermicelli homemade peanut sauce is excellent!
Would order from here again

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Since we were last here, the prices have gone up and the service has gone down. The food is still decent, but quite expensive compared to other Vietnamese places of the sae quality in Calgary.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Came here on the recommendation of a friend. Glad he told me or I probably would have never found it, or considered it!

It's a "hole in the wall" kind of place with not much for ambiance or decor, but these are my favourite kind of places and it didn't disappoint. Our food was served fast, tasted great, good size portions and well priced. We'd certainly be back again the next time we're in town to try other dishes.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great menu with something for everyone, even those who may be timid about trying Vietnamese food. I had the pho soup and it was awesome and a fairly large serving, big enough to two!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Menu changed and prices went up. I no longer knew what I would usually order. No one would help. So....ordered summer rolls...will not go back. Went for years. I guess my business was not important ant to then.