“Close to room”

Ranked #673 of 3,833 Restaurants in Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was tired and it was the closest place to eat. I just wanted to get back to room and get to bed, as we had early flight.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

One of the best well known fast food places and the food is always the same no surprises here break fast on the go just in time for your next conector flight

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The A&W is our go to place for a quick, good breakfast at the YYC airport especially for those very early morning flights! The eggs are cooked to order and look like eggs not like they came out liquid from a carton. The bacon is good and crispy and toast always done right. Their bacon egger sandwiches are also very good!

Although, there is often a long wait line, we've found that it moves fast. The prices are so reasonable for airport food!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Had two quick buddy burgers with cheese here just before I boarded my flight to Saskatoon. Tasted good.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Have never had breakfast here but was hungry before my early flight out. Had the pancake with a side of bacon. Bacon was super thin but tasty and the pancake was cooked well. Hubby had the hash brown patty and I found it to be better than McDonalds. Reasonable price for fast food breakfast. They also serve tea.

Been to A&W Restaurant? Share your experiences!