18 Ave. Uptown Mount Royal Bed & Breakfast
USD 161
USD 110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Hotel Arts(Calgary)
USD 122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
USD 136
USD 131
  • Breakfast included
USD 212
USD 160
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 176
Hyatt Regency Calgary(Calgary)
USD 174
USD 159
USD 106
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
USD 515
USD 166
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 214/night.

USD 155
USD 147
USD 93
USD 89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I stayed for 3 nights at this b&b. It's a cute place, full of 'stuff' which is what I like, mixing a few time frames and places that express the owners' holidays and interests. I was lucky to be the only person staying there so I had the entire first floor of the house to myself. This is a clean b&b, and not all of them are. I met one owner and eventually the other, both very nice people. They provide things like a folder with menus from local restaurants (most a block away), and with their rating. A happy face meals they really liked it. I opted for the continental breakfast, only because 2 of the 3 mornings I had to leave early and knew I wouldn't have time to suss out a cafe. They provided tea or coffee, cereal (already in a bowl), fresh fruit, home baked muffin and a fridge full of milk, yogurt, various drinks including wine and beer for later in the day. One morning the bowl was there but without the cereal which I think was forgotten, but I had the other things.I would definitely stay here again. It's an easy place to be and with a major street full of restaurants and drug stores and such one block away in a lively area, you can't beat this place for many things including price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had a lovely visit to Calgary and Deanne's oasis in the city is like finding a hidden treasure. Her niece Jessie is also intelligent, enterprising and engaging.

Deanne made a full and delicious breakfast every morning and shared tips on the best places to visit in the area. She's a delightful and impressive woman who makes you feel like a long lost friend.

We stayed in the cottage in the back and walked through her enchanted garden every morning and evening. We couldn't have found a better place to stay while in Calgary.
Thank you. I hope we'll stay in touch.

Room Tip: We loved the small cottage room in the back garden. Private, quiet, and cozy.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

It was like stepping back in time, so like staying in a dream home for me. Very kind, sweet hosts and a B and B put together with obvious love and attention in each detail. Absolutely lovely. Very restful and quiet, yet, located near great restaurants and shops. It was central enough to easily meet all my needs.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

My wife and I spent a great weekend in Calgary and stayed at the Mount Royal B&B. The place has charm, the hosts were very attentive and the location can't be beat. The stay was just as advertised! Parking is a challenge but our hosts went out of their way to make sure we had a place to park even when we got back late on Saturday night. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Couples need the Garden Room, single travel can book the other room.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

My friend and I stayed at this delightful B and B on our way to and from Waterton National Park. This is a charming period home situated in a very interesting, up scale and fashionable area of Calgary called Mount Royal.

The B and B, which is beautifully decorated with wonderful pieces of art and furniture is impeccably clean and tidy, and features a sitting area, dining and kitchen area and two charming bedrooms with a shared bath. The second and larger bedroom also features a wonderful private and large outdoor sitting area with gorgeous flowers and greenery. This is a perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated and the beds very comfortable with lovely linens. This B and B also has a small and elegant front yard with a veranda with comfortable furniture and surrounded with lovely window boxes of flowers. Details such as hardware on the doors and windows do not go unnoticed. Much care and attention to detail is evident in this lovely home.

Our hosts were very pleasant, charming and helpful with many good tips on where to eat and shop in the area. May I recommend Buon Giorno in the area for an amazing Italian dinner which was suggested by our hosts who are obviously well known there. Upon arrival, our bags were taken in and we were made most welcome with a tour of the house and an explanation of how "everything worked". Nothing was left to chance and we felt comfortable knowing all the details of the house.

Breakfast was a splendid affair with a delicious fruit bowl and lovely hot entree tastefully and artistically presented. Coffee and conversation were excellent as well. A wonderful recipe for pizza was an added bonus.

I would certainly recommend this B and B and plan to return with my daughter for a little shopping getaway. I feel that I arrived as a guest and left as a friend.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends