“My go to place for pho”

Pho Hoan Pasteur Fusion Noodle House
Ranked #518 of 3,807 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Always a hit! I have to come here at least a few times a month. The house pho is consistent everytime and I can’t get enough!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Came at a busy time but we did not have to wait long for a table. Cheaper prices than other Pho restaurants. The food was excellent and fast service.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

So many Vietnamese noodle soup houses dot the landscape of western Canadian cities, but I think they hit the jackpot with the average Canadian who don't want to explore flavours that make a great impact.
There's just no way that some lime, sprouts and red sauces will enhance the flavour of a boring bland soup that's put out by the Vietnamese places dotted across our cities.
But they seem to do well here serving inferior noodle soup.
If you ever get to Vietnam, inquire about the authentic street soups, and find out what they should taste like...?
As for most of them here in Canada, I simply don't return...

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I ordered from Pho Hoan Pasteur on a hungover sunday. Skip the dishes brought my meal and typically pho is best enjoyed in the restaurant, but that is not necessarily the case here! it was AMAZING. the broth was rich and flavorful. 10/10 recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We arrived a little after 1 pm and while it was not crowded, there were a fair amount of customers there. That's always a good sign to me that it is a good place to eat. Thanh and Joanne were so helpful, they gave us time to think about what we wanted, yet sensed when we were ready. The food arrived in a timely manner. We started off with the Spring Rolls, they were perfectly fried, not greasy at all. Then my husband and I had the Satay Pho?, it was spicy, but not overly so....the sauces on the table added a little extra kick. Their mung bean sprouts were the freshest I've seen in years. We had the Iced Coffee, which has always been a favourite of mine. I highly recommend Pho Hoan Pasteur for any time of the day.