“Fabulous”

Add it.
Three Crowns Pub
Ranked #11 of 87 Nightlife in Calgary
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for the first time with a friend and we will be back! The food was amazing, and great quality for the price. The waitress was personable and super friendly.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Have some beers, watch the game, chat with friends, take your wife for dinner. Three crowns covers all the bases and has a great menu to boot. Try the dumplings, or the big kahuna pizza, or the Guinness steak and ale pie. Three of my favourites.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Okay food good service

Ordered beef dip....was not a great portion and had small portion of fries.

Server was attentive but thr regular s need to tone it down with the gossip and such which could cost a server their tip.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Took a few people for the half price appies we'd had last month....so disappointed that deal is no longer on

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Went for wings yesterday to watch the hockey game and realized that I have been missing out. The service was great and so were the wings. I had gone to a place in Inglewood a couple of weeks ago for wing night and the wings were alright but last night I found where I am going to be from now on for wings and that is Three Crowns.
The layout of the seating is not how I would have it but still makes for a friendly atmosphere.
I can hardly wait to try the rest of the menu and enjoy more sporting events on their t.v.'s.
If you are in the area, I recommend stopping in and give this place a try.