All reviews luxury king suite kensington area bow river b and b private balcony lovely hosts smallest room hardwood floors memorial drive walk in closet one night comfortable bed next morning mini fridge downtown calgary fireplace privacy
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful inn. The owners, John and Kim, custom made all woodwork, creating such a warm and lovely retreat, and they are such welcoming and gracious hosts. Location is fantastic, a nice walk along the Bow River to downtown Calgary. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016

We stayed for 2 nights there. The house is gorgeous, clean, and extremely specious. The location was great as we were able to walk to downtown along the park, which roughly took us 30 minutes. The hosts, both husband and wife were wonderful and friendly. They made us feel like home. They greeted us with Vietnamese coffee and banana nut bread the first day we arrived. The coffee was amazing, which was offered in the morning and evening. It was a wonderful experience. I would definitely stay there again and I totally recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Not only this house is great, spacious, and the rooms comfortable (I had an en-suite bathroom), but the owners are incredibly welcoming, taking the time to talk and be with you, and attend all your needs. I got there tired and hungry the evening I landed, and they made an excellent Phao soupe that warmed me and filled my stomach for the night. I've been there four nights and I always felt rested in the morning, ready to tackle another day of work.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
westmountbooking, Manager at Westmount River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Dear Mr. Valade, your review made us feel rewarding and encouraging to do more for our guests. We believe we should serve others as we want to be served. We hope our little facility is a comfortable and homey place for wonderful travelers like you. Thank you for your stay and for the review.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The room was huge and extremely comfortable, the bed was amazing. Jacuzzi and steam shower, fireplace etc. this B&B is by far the best I've visited. The interior of the home was gorgeous, lots of hardwood. Breakfast was great, the husband and wife owners were extremely friendly and accommodating.

Thanks for a wonderful 2 nights.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Kim a, General Manager at Westmount River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

We are glad to know that you had a good stay. Thank you for letting other people know. We will continue to work hard to provide a nice, comfortable to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again many more times!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Had a business trip to Calgary and decided to try an inn instead of staying at a hotel downtown. Was treated royally by owners Kim and John. Room was large, modern, super clean, and very quiet. Location was close to the Kensington area of town, allowing me to walk over for dinner at one of the dozens of available restaurants. I also walked into downtown Calgary for my daytime meetings using the path along the Bow River. Great option for a change of pace, business or vacation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Kim a, Front Office Manager at Westmount River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you and it's lovely to have you at our place. We enjoyed exchanging perspectives about nature, people and new technology. We were glad that you had an enjoyable stay! We look forward to seeing you!