“What a lovely find!”

The Dove's Nest
Ranked #460 of 3,835 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First time there and what a nice surprise. The décor is what you might expect from a "tearoom", "feminine & frilly". I had the BEST omelet ever. Light and fluffy and came with fresh scone. Delicious!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit here, and did not know what to expect. The food for high tea was ok, it would have been nice is the scones were warm, but they were nice with the raspberry jam, and butter. The sandwiches were again ok, nothing to get me to back for. We had 4 trays to our table and the first 2 arrived and after close to 10 minutes the other one came then about 5 minutes later the 4th. A bit pricey $35.00 which I thought was over priced. All in all ok, but likely won't go back.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We love to get a full cream tea when we're on vacation and Dove's Nest fit the bill exactly. Wonderful sandwiches, scones and treats. Terrific tea. Would visit again if we ever return to Calgary!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Over the years have gone to the Doves Nest quite abit. It is one of our favourite spots for birthday lunches or special occasions with girlfriend. Food is always fresh and delicious, as is the tea, which is served in beautiful china cups! I will however try not to order the high tea in the future, I find it very pricey for what you get. Not sure if prices had gone up, or if they’ve cut back on the sandwich component, but I was still hungry afterwards. Think in the future I will just stick with the regular soup/sandwich combos!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

It was a nice warm environment, great tea choices and yummy food. The scones are exceptionally good.