Hotel Arts(Calgary)
USD 115
USD 109
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 114
Delta Hotels
Hyatt Regency Calgary(Calgary)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 144
USD 127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 194
USD 167
USD 135
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 305
USD 172
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroomother guestsheritage homequiet streetb bseach morningperfect locationdowntown calgarywithin walking distanceshort walktwo nightskensingtonhostsbalconyaccommodationcabincanada
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We stayed at River Wynde for our initial stay in Canada as a good base for the Stampede.

Our room, supplies and location was perfect, only a short walk from some shops for supplies for our onward journey. Only a short hop on the train a a slightly longer walk in to Calgary centre.

Our host however, was amazing from booking to the end of our stay. A gem of resources for the local, and further afield information. And provider of our delightful breakfasts each morning. I mixed up the dates on the original booking and it was no trouble re-arranging these! (thankfully I noticed with months to go to our arrival and whilst there were still vacancies!).

Thank you for making Calgary an even more friendly place to start off our trip!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy1001
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here two nights on the first leg of our Alberta trip. I love the atmosphere of most b&b's, and this one didn't disappoint! Very clean and cozy. Our room was well appointed with a wonderful balcony facing the street. It was a nice place to sit in the morning after breakfast or in the evening while having a glass of wine. Deanne the owner wasn't there when we first arrived, but Susan, her second in command, was, aside from being a good cook, very knowledgeable about the area. We enjoyed talking with her and also the other guests. We would definitely recommend this place, it was close to everything!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Just had 3 nights over the Stampede in this beautiful house, amazing place, Deanne who owns and runs it is a complete star giving advice on everything you need to know. Breakfasts were our highlight talking and listening to other guests and Deanne. Really made everyone feel at home. The food is great the house is on quiet street just minutes from the shops restaurants and C Train station into the city. Would recommend K&D. Uk

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at River Wynde in June. I had the Forest Room with the balcony looking out onto the tree lined street. The breakfasts are great but what adds the sparkle is the owner Deanna and the guests as we all eat around the Sam breakfast table. Where else would I have heard about the joys of Idaho and driving up through Montana. The room was lovely and peaceful. I sat out on the balcony at the end of each day. I really can't think why anyone would choose a soulless hotel chain room over the sheer pleasure of River Wynde.

The location in Kensington is great - close to the centre. I went for a run around the track that runs by the river.

I can't fault it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Deannemudd, Owner at River Wynde Executive Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review...you have made my day! It is so nice to have someone enjoy the breakfast conversation as much as I do....the world is right here at my table...I am the luckiest girl alive!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect location just a short walk over the river to downtown Calgary and in the pleasant Kensington suburb, which was a great place for a Sunday morning stroll. The owner, De, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the best places to visit in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business