“Wonderful Hospitality; Highly Recommend!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calgary
Inglewood Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 56 Calgary B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I have stayed at this bed and breakfast several times over the span of about three and half years. The owners go out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable! I would stay here over a fancy hotel any day: it's clean, welcoming, cozy and the cherry on top is the amazing location. I hope work brings be to Calgary more often to have the chance to stay here :-)
Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

A beautiful place along the river. Quiet but close to the city. Walking distance to restaurants. A small refrigerator for use as well as glasses, wine key, razor, and other essentials were available. Breakfast was quite tasty and our hosts here helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015

After spending a few nights in a sterile hotel for a conference I was attending, it felt like heaven to arrive at this wonderful b and b. Valinda and Helmut could not have been more welcoming. They were also incredibly helpful and went to considerable lengths to ensure I knew all the places to visit, where to eat or just great spots to hang out. The house itself is immaculate and very homely. The room I stayed in had every comfort - and I had the best nights' sleep in a long time. As for the breakfast - i didn't realise gourmet cooking awaited - it was simply delicious! (We were all given several choices of breakfast - it was hard to choose!) One morning I had to leave early for a tour and Valinda provided me with a fabulous takeaway. So if you're looking for a place to stay in Calgary, this is the place to be!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2014

If you are visiting Calgary this is the place to stay. It is close to downtown, Fort Calgary, the Zoo and Stampede grounds. And yet in a quiet neighborhood. The hostess Valinda was super. She pointed out places to eat and other bits of information. As Helmut was away we of course did not meet him. The rooms are excellent and breakfasts great with a nice variety offered on the
menu. I along with 2 sisters stayed here near the end of October when all of Mother nature was in
her glory. The walk behind the house along the river was truly peaceful. We parked our cars when we arrived and didn't have to move them until we checked out. We certainly would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Shirlee P
Reviewed 8 October 2014

If you find a better breakfast in Calgary than this, tell the world!
An outstanding place to stay, you just know everything has been thought out and prepared properly in advance. Seems Helmut has made most of the furniture including the double bed, just shows the level of commitment Helmut and Valinda are making to this place.
We were made to feel like family being welcomed into their home. I would have happily sat chatting to them even though there was serious tourism to get on with.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: No need to be picky about a room as far as I can tell. All rooms I saw were just fine.