“Girls night”

Ranked #150 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Went out with my Bestie for some kid free time. Had 5 drinks between the two of us. Was 60$ not bad there wasn't to many people and the staff are excellent. The patio Joe drink is so yummy! They have a great menu with finger foods and a good selection of alcoholic beverages.Will deffently pop back in before heading back home to Montreal.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Worst service ever. Waitress, hostess and the lady who served us. Can’t stand ppl who think they going to get tipped with non existent service. Waitress took off when one of the ladies in our group asked her to skip her first so that someone in our group who knew what they wanted could go first. Then I had to wave her down to get our order down. Then she asked if there was something wrong with the service. Well obviously if you didn’t get a tip!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Food was good, but our server was a recent import and hadn’t quite learned the ropes. She disappeared for long stretches when drinks needed to be refilled.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

If you want service don't sit at the bar and if you want any food order skip the dishes. Never left a place feeling like I needed to take a shower before. Never left a bad review before. Never left a place ever without tipping. Been loyal customer since 2012. April 30,2018 in the evening.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

For a longtime I avoided the chain till this past summer when a friend re introduced me to it. I fell in love with the greek ribs and pan Pacific bowl. When i was looking for a place to eat pm it was only 5 minutes away and I was sold.

The location was quite dead when we arrived and i thought perfect. I placed my order and the ribs came amazingly fast....and i found out why. They were cold and the flavour bland. Worst one yet. Then the soup came....but the sprouts never showed. The chicken was extremely tough and the brocolli nearly inedible. My spouse had chicken fingers and fries and fries were cold. I will have to rethink about entering this chain into my repertoire. With Sunday a typical slow night you would figure the staff would try harder....oh thats right they were converging at the end of the bar with customers. Still like the chain just not this location