All reviews front desk burger king next door usb charging ports super clean hotel complimentary breakfast welcoming lobby rooms are newly renovated cactus club cafe dish soap comfortable beds great business short drive complimentary shuttle calgary airport king suite nice bathroom shuttle service
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is my first pick out all of the hotels in Calgary regardless if my stay is work or pleasure. I will stay here even if I have work in the south end of the city.

I have stayed here 9 or 10 times now and I keep getting excellence service. The staff are always friendly and I haven't had one issue with any of the rooms I have booked. It is a very short drive to a c-train station so we stay here for concerts then park and ride to the saddledome. This stay I am reviewing was for the Garth Brooks concert and it was an easy park and ride to the saddledome.

I recommend this hotel to anyone that asks me where they should stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HamptonOpsYYC, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello tkimb,

Thank you for your time in giving us a 5 star review and thank you for making us your first pick hotel whenever you stay in the city, it is always a pleasure to have you here. We're glad that our location and accessibility of the hotel to the public transportation worked well for the purpose of your travel. It is definitely one of the many things our guest enjoys during their stay. Making you happy makes us happy!

Once again, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Take Care,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

If you are like me who love traveling and don't want to spend too much on lodging but expect a decent place with a free breakfast, this is the one! Modern design, new and clean room, comfortable bed ...... I have no complains but a suggestion: please change breakfast menu more often.

Room Tip: Rooms with King-size bed are more suite like,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HamptonOpsYYC, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Eileen C,

Thank you so much for your time in giving us a great review! I am delighted to see that you appreciated the value and comfort you received from us. We are grateful for your suggestion and will definitely improve on them. It really is our goal as a team to ensure you are taken care of and provided great service and comfortable surroundings throughout your stay.

We look forward in welcoming you back in your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I've been to this hotel twice in the past 5 months for work and I love it. It is clean, modern, free breakfast, and the staff is very friendly. Will definitely return here again if and when I need to return to Calgary.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ralph L,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review and thank you for loving our hotel. It is heartwarming to see that you truly enjoyed your stay and appreciated the service you received. Comments like yours keep us motivated to achieve our goal in providing the best service every guest deserves.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and recommendation and we look forward in seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Every category of evaluation gets 5 stars. You just can't do better than Hampton Suites!!! Our room was clean, modern, well stocked with amenities. The bed, airconditioning, shower, all excellent! The staff was polite, knowledgable and extremely helpful!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOpsYYC, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear DrJeffThurston,

Thank you so much for your time in giving us a review on both Tripadvisor and our Service and Loyalty Tracking Score. Your kind words make us work hard more in achieving them. Thank you.

We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your feedback.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Calgary.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Very comfortable rooms, convenient loacation, shuttle service to-from airport, great free breakfast- the front desk staff was very pleasant and called to check on our satisfaction with the room - great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear jeffreysJ3370ZW,

Thank you for your time in giving us a great review! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. It is truly our goal as a team to provide great service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings throughout your stay. Your kind words make us work hard more in achieving them. Thank you.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Calgary.