1,156 results
All reviews calgary airport next morning an early flight rental car air canada between flights convenient location wake up call late arrival front desk staff an overnight stay indoor pool bed was comfortable stayed one night convenience arrivals lounge
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel check in was quick, restaurant was nice (although it was closed due to thanksgiving on return flight) and rooms nice (yet small)
Super convenient to the domestic portion of Calgary airport

Would defiantly stay again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are delighted you chose to stay with us during your layover in Calgary. We are delighted you enjoyed the accommodations, and found our in-terminal location convenient.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I can not say enough good things about the excellent customer service we received at this hotel. We had booked an advance pay room for the night before an early flight. It happened to be the day of the record snowfall in Calgary on October 2. On our drive In from Banff we got stuck on the highway due to semis jackknifed and the road closed. We were stuck in our car on the road for 15 hours. I called the hotel to let them know of our situation and that we would not make it. The lovely staff member allowed me to cancel my reservation and refunded me even though it was an advance pay stay. We finally got to Calgary at 5 am the next morning and missed our flight out so had to reschedule for the next day. I quickly went online and reserved a room for that night. Since we were already there and had not slept all night we decide to walk over to the hotel to see when it would be possible to check in. The staff member let us check in at 7 am. We were so grateful to be able to check in early and get some sleep. What wonderful customer service

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank yogamama40
PamW03, Marketing Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are delighted to hear about your most recent experience at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal. Our team prides themselves on delivering outstanding service, and creating memorable experiences. While it sounds like you had quite the adventure, I am delighted that our teams could save the day (so to say) and deliver a better ending to what sounds like a very long travel day. I am terribly sorry to hear that you were stranded on the highway, I can only imagine how awful that would have been. I look forward to sharing your positive experience with our teams.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My wife and I had an early Sunday morning flight to Toronto 3 weeks ago. Having formerly used this Hotel for buffet breakfasts we decided to use it again after a long absence from it. When I telephoned the Hotel I asked whether I should book a table for the buffet breakfast and was amazed when the employee on the line went into a fit of laughter! He assured me that a reservation wouldn’t be necessary. How right he was! There were 3 other clients in the restaurant when we went in.On going to get some food we soon realized why it was empty - the food was terrible.The first chafing dish contained a few squares of cold potatoes which were masquerading as hash browns, Next was some cold bacon which had been burnt to death followed by the smallest ‘sausages’ I have ever seen. The piece de resistance was the solid yellow lump which was supposed to be scrambled eggs! Realizing that I wasn’t going to eat that disgraceful offering I decided to have some toast and discovered on using the toaster that it was faulty and only toasted one side of the bread!Delta should be ashamed if this is their normal standard of catering. The ‘chef’ needs replacing A.S.A.P. This used to be a good buffet and also did a good Lunch buffet on Sundays which we used to frequent quite regularly. It will be a long time before we patronize this Hotel again.Oh, by the way, they had the cheek to charge $23.00 per head for this disaster.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Delta C, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

alumrocker,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast while you were here. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to our food & beverage team to review our offerings for future guests as well as the frequency that we are restocking the buffet to ensure excellent food quality.

Regards,
Lindsay

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Since the hotel is right across the arrival hall we decided to stay at this hotel again. We arrived at 9:30pm and left the following day at 13:00 so we did not even stay a full day in Calgary unfortunately. Breakfast was good. For the rest - you sleep and go again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Hans E,

It was a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Pam

Reviewed 2 October 2018

As hotels go, well, the airport Delta is ok, nothing special. It is cheaper compared to the airport Marriott, which is located maybe 30 seconds closer to the airport. The room at the Delta was fine; we ate dinner at the hotel bar, which also gave us the menu from their restaurant. For Marriott Gold members---Be sure to ask for the $10 voucher if you are not able to do the breakfast due to an early flight. The biggest plus was the hotel's location to the international departure terminal--a short 10 minute walk. The Delta did not have an executive club (Not sure the Marriott did) but that was ok. The bottom-line was convenience and ease to the terminal. We will use the Delta in the future unless the Marriott has a better deal.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MichaelB18745, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Ira C,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the Delta Calgary Airport. As a Platinum Elite Member, your feedback is especially appreciated.

I am glad that you found the property convenient and our price point fair (we are priced lower than the Marriott In-Terminal property). While we do not have a executive lounge, in lieu of that we do offer a point bonus or breakfast for 2 for all Platinum and Platinum Premier members that stay at our property.

We appreciate your loyalty and hope you consider our property should future travel bring you through Calgary.

Michael Bogardus