All reviews elbow river breakfast table great hosts older home mission district stampede grounds third floor short walk to downtown every morning b and b other guests jetted tub own bathroom gas fireplace perfect place to stay highly recommend staying here chain hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would highly recommend this B&B. I stayed for a week with my dog when we first moved to Calgary and we both felt very welcome. The room was lovely and every convenience was provided. The area is within walking distance to everything and close to the river pathways for dog walking; it also felt safe later at night and early in the morning. Finally I want to highlight the breakfasts as they were great every day and very much appreciated. Overall an excellent stay, thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your review and we are happy that you and your pet dog enjoyed the neighbourhood. You were great guests at our Calgary bed and breakfast.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Westways is a small house in a quiet street, just 5 min walking distance from 4th street with plenty of restaurants of different nationalities. The rooms are very charming, clean and comfortable and equipped with all one needs. Jonathan and Graham are most friendly and caring hosts. Although I don't breakfast at home, breakfast at Westway's is a sensation, I would not want to miss. See you again soon.

Room Tip: Each room is different and very special
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for your review and we are glad to that you enjoy our hearty breakfasts

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and would highly recommend. Walking distance to downtown is 3 minutes. Lots of restaurants in the area. The host were beyond wonderful. Breakfast was fantastic. I would 100% stay again and recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your positive review and we look forward towards your next visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Loved staying at Westways with Jonathon & Graham! Perfect location... close to lots of restaurants, coffee shops and a few stores. Loved being close to Elbow river park for a run and a beautiful walk along the park paths. Rooms are nicely appointed with every amenity.....make up mirror, bubble bath for the soaker tub, and lots of bottled water available. Breakfasts were good With special requests accommodated. Look no further for a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: I loved the Scollen room..top floor, very spacious.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed our location and the amenities.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I was attending a one week scientific conference in downtown Calgary. Rather than deal with parking downtown, I rode my bicycle every day to the conference. It was about a 12 minute ride to the conference center from he Westways.

Room Tip: On the third floor, there is free pop, water, juice, coffee, and tea available.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit