1,101 results
All reviews irish pub bow river valet parking the club lounge prince's island park living room valet service corner suite mini bar per day location is great front desk staff two queen beds downtown location hot tub hotel restaurant ymca
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family just moved to Calgary. We stayed at the Sheraton meanwhile looking for a new place to stay. Great location in downtown Calgary. We were very touched with how amazing are the hotel staff. Thank you Akila from the front desk and Song our waiter at the breakfast buffet for being very kind to us. You made a very good first impression. Thank you so much ❤️

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Cole M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you fatemah q for taking the time to leave a review. First of all, welcome to Calgary, I am sure you will love the city as much as we do. Additionally, thank you for recognizing Akila & Song, our colleagues are at the heart of everything that we do and I am happy that they were able to serve as ambassadors to our city. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while he was attending a conference on the premises. We had a corner suite, which was a truly lovely room. It was located away from the elevator and at the end of the hallway so it was nice and quiet. I hate hearing people coming in from the elevator talking reall;y loudly late at night so this was very ideal for us. The room was spacious with a separate living room area that also had a desk. There was a coffee maker and a mini bar (do people still even utilized this???) and and ENORMOUS bathroom, which I loved. There was a shower and a separate spa tub that my husband and I took advantage of. I loved that bath salts were provided for the tub, it was such a nice touch. The bed was very comfortable and we had pretty good nights of sleep. A humidifier was provided in our room, which we were so grateful for because the air in western Canada in very dry. It was exacerbated by the wildfires in BC at the time.

The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful every time we went to ask them questions or get anything we needed. Check in and check out was a breeze. We had a very comfortable stay. The hotel is in a Greta location. You are right by the river walk, which is gorgeous and you can easily get to the northern part of Calgary across the rover as well as into downtown with ease.

the gym is one of the better gyms I have seen in a hotel. There was a variety of machine with several of each so many people could work out. Finally a hotel gym that has resistance bands and foam rollers! There is also a very large pool with a giant water slide which is fun! My only gripe is that this pool is open until 11PM at night. Every day of the week. I don’t think this is a huge issue for most of the hotel but our room was directly over the pool. We could hear everything. I don’t mean it was a little noisy. Sound traveled so clearly we could hear complete and full conversations people were having, screaming and shouting (in fun), and BLARING music they pumped in through the speakers. We had to call down every night to get them to at the very least turn the music down or off. They wouldn’t tell people to be more quiet or tell them to leave the pool late at night. This was especially frustrating the night before we left because we had to get up at 4AM to catch our flight. This is a policy they need to rethink or they need to invest in sound proofing the pool area better.

I was a little disappointed that the top floor was only accessible by the Sheraton rewards members. One of my favorite things to do in cities is go to the top floor of a hotel, get a drink and take in the view; especially at sunset. It was unfortunate that we were unable to do this. I really think they are missing an opportunity here to please guests and have something more like this as opposed to a exclusive area for certain people which, to me, felt like it was alienating some of it's guests.

Overall, this is a great choice when staying in Calgary for it's location and level of comfort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jvalliant

Thank you Jvalliant for taking the time to leave a review. It thrills me that our team was able to provide you a seamless service experience throughout your stay. Additionally, I am happy that you and your husband were able to relax in our spacious suites during the conference. It was also great to hear that you were able to walk around and explore the river right outside our hotel. Thank you for your feedback regarding our pool area, we are always looking for ways to improve our offerings and I will pass this along to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Location, location, location.....rooms were clean and spacious. Service was excellent. Ate breakfast in the restaurant and it was delicious. Will definitely stay again. My grandkids enjoyed the pool. Instead of going to Chinook Mall I would shop downtown instead. Across the street at Eau Claire Market there's a kids play centre and water park. There are bike rentals at the hotel and a nice path to explore just steps from the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet C

Thank you Janet C for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear that your family had a great experience with us. Our pool and waterslide are always popular with kids. It is great that you were able to experience the unique location of Eau Claire with plus all the conveniences of downtown Calgary. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel to stay overnight to catch our plane the next day. The room was modern and spacious. The bedroom is separated by 2 double doors from the tv sitting area and kitchen/work desk area. The bathroom is beautifully designed with a super full pressure hot shower that relaxed the most tired traveller. There is a nice swimming slide and pool for family fun. One of the better hotels in Canada to stay at.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyVenomuz

Thank you LadyVenomuz for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that our suites were a great place to relax after a trip to the mountains before your trip home. It is also wonderful that you got to enjoy some family time at our pool and waterslide. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice property in the heart of Eau Claire. Easy access to the +15’s and all downtown core. Customer service was excellent all around. Rooms are clean and up-to-date. Pub was great, breakfast not so much... Overall a really good experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Jason Y for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy not only our suites but also all the amenities and conveniences of the Eau Claire area. Additionally, thank you for acknowledging our staff, they are the heart of everything we do and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge them. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.