See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Combination of room overheated and collapsed queen mattress very uncomfortable and difficult for two sleeping together.
Replace box spring or/and mattress, little less heat and provide extra Cotton blanket

Room Tip: Change mattress or box spring and little less heat or extra cotton blanket to stay cooler
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I cannot nor will not rate this hotel as it shouldnt even exist. I'am all for immigration, but when you cant do your job in English why even work here? The website we got rooted to said "no deposit needed" we get here..$500 IN DEBIT FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT. Please explain to me how that is even close to being a possibility. We asked to be refunded for the room so we can take our buisness else where. The front desk clerk was SUPER RUDE right from the beginning in even asking a simple question flipped his lid. If you cannot handle being in customer service then retire. Simple. Except apparently not. This place is BY FAR the worst in ALL OF CANADA. Canadas worst hotel is right. I have travelled all of Canada and never came across somewhere this bad. Asked for Managers number and he started threatening with calling the cops. Completely UNCALLED FOR, literally just asked a simple queation as to why we cannot be refunded. Time to shut this place down. Calling OH&S as we speak. Nothing but bad reviews either if you have even seen the captions of everyone else who has written a review. BYEEEEE CANADAS WORST HOTEL. Good luck passing OH&S standards.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank katmariestef
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night with my son on our way to Saskatoon. Check in was quick and they do require a $150 security deposit. We got a suite with 2 queen beds, fridge, and stovetop for about $65. The beds were very comfortable and we had a good sleep. The rooms look a little older inside but well worth it for a quick stay in Calgary. I’ll definitely stay here again while passing though Calgary.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The rooms do not look like the pictures, the service was terrible, this was by far the lowest end hotel I’ve ever stayed in and would never book here again. Very sketchy vibe to the property, just keep scrolling..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jordanhS1233TD
Reviewed 29 November 2017

These guys always charge my money deposit for no reason and everything you ask them there answer might be a towel missing
Just tired of this and I'm not gonna come here anymore, I use to like the place for the location but it's not worth it anymore if the room for one night cost me about 90 bucks.

Room Tip: Nothing really important
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple