1,031 results
All reviews nespresso machine charcut restaurant molton brown toiletries rain shower valet parking boutique hotel modern design continental breakfast corner room ironing board beautiful hotel heart of downtown shower head valet service comfortable bed central location great shower
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stay at le Germain hotel when I travel for work and it is always a great stay! Beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are spacious and ambiance is great. Complimentary breakfast is included - why stay elsewhere?

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lionel H, General Manager at Hotel Le Germain Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Dulce H,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Le Germain. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great staff makes this a great place to stay. The rooms are great and very stylish. Breakfast is nice altho I wish there were move vegetable served. Over all a great place to stay in Calgary. Loved it the second time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night each at the start and end of a skiing trip. The hotel has a modem, European style design and very friendly and attentive staff, especially front desk, concierge and valets.

We had room service from the restaurant and the food was very good, the seared octopus deserves a special mention.

The location, right below the Calgary Tower, could not be more central.

Great overall experience, good size and well appointed rooms.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My partner and I booked this hotel for a staycation and was blown away by the property. The room was generously spacious with sufficient working space, great amenities, a large walk-in closet and a beautifully designed bathroom. Especially with its convenient location, it made for a wonderful weekend. We also dined downstairs at Charbar, ordered takeaway in the afternoon and had external food delivered through concierge and had an amazing experience overall.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the nespresso machine! Downtown across from the Calgary tower, very modern looking and the prestige room was excellent! The staff was very friendly and helpful I would highly recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family