“The Best Sushi in all Calgary”

Misato Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #963 of 3,770 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Description: Located in the south west Misato Sushi & Grill has been serving Calgary since 2003. At Misato, we are committed to fine Japanese cuisine. Here you will find traditional food, including: tempura, teriyaki, fresh sashimi, a large variety of original speciality sushi rolls and nigiri sushi as well. Our delectably innovative creations, are bound to satisfy even the most discerning epicures.
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I had many sushi in my life and nothing compare to the food here...I love it dinning in or take out. We mostly do take out and the service is amazing..

2  Thank Jehad A

Reviewed 13 July 2015

My husband and I used to be afan of Misato because of the quality of their sushi. However, we were completely disappointed in our last visit. We had a few sushi rolls for dinner. That same night both my husband and I were having serious stomach flu symptoms which lasted for few days. Apparently whoever chef handled our sushi rolls conteminated the food prior to serving us.
Since this accident, Misato is no longer the sushi place we will consider for meal. Will file a report to Alberta Food Health Service.

2  Thank A W
Misato S, Owner at Misato Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2015

Thank you for your review. It is not a good feedback that I would like to hear, but it could indicate any problem that we may have. We take food quality very seriously and I would like to prevent anything similar happen again. Please contact me on my email jeff@misato.ca and discuss the details of the accident that could help me investigate what’s going on that day. And we would like to have internal investigation to make sure that we can solve your concern immediately.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

If you like Authentic Japanese food like I do then check this place out. I love the decor, the comfy Japanese booths and the food was excellent. The menu is extensive and plenty of delicious items to choose from. This was my first time and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They made my experience feel pampered and I would definitely go back. Might be my new favourite sushi restaurant thus so far in calgary! Thanks Misato!!!

3  Thank Dallas S

Thank you very much. We have great servers and chefs that we would like to provide our best food and service to you. And thank you for your appreciation of our service.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I am a sushi lover and I have no hesitation in recommending Misato. Good range of dishes, with plenty of voice in the sushi I and sushi options. Love the soups and whilst I'm not really into rolls, one of my personal favourites is the BC roll, prepared freshly on a small grill. Very tasty.

3  Thank Redgreenblack

Reviewed 10 May 2015

My favorite is the seafood tempura. Ask for Mio, she knows her restaurant's offerings and can assist. She enjoys her job which makes for an enjoyable time. All the waitresses were good and all work together looking after every table so there was never a moment when you did not have immediate attention.

3  Thank 1963chevy