“Would highly recommend”

Leela Eco Spa
Ranked #8 of 96 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Leela Eco Spa 4th Ave is located on the 2nd floor of the International hotel (connected to +15). This location is an intimate space with a friendly environment that allows you to get out of the hustle of everyday life and be able to relax. We offer herbal tea or water while you wait, giving you the opportunity to unwind in our space designed to give you a few minutes of calm.
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Leela Eco Spa and the 4th ave location specifically. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly. The location is amazing if you work or live downtown. And you will get the best massage! I saw Meghan and she was very professional and friendly!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I highly recommend Leela Eco Spa. I went for a massage recently and it was certainly one of the best massages I have ever had. Meghan was incredible, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I left feeling amazing and had the best nights sleep. I will be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve had reconstructive surgery to my right shoulder and decided to get a massage at Leela which catered to my ailment in my right shoulder for this coming golf season. I will definitely be back to see MyNga for continued sports massage therapy at Leela 4ave location

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I've been here multiple times for different reason and has been amazing every time. I went for a relaxation massage first but I go for all sports related injuries now too. Never been disappointed!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I have enjoyed many massages with various therapists at the downtown location. I have had great service every time, and love that I can pop over during my lunch break on a busy work day. There are lots of appointment times available and I consistently have an efficient and relaxing experience. They also direct bill my insurance, which is efficient and convenient!