“Great massage and convenient location!”
Review of Leela Eco Spa

Leela Eco Spa
Ranked #8 of 96 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Leela Eco Spa 4th Ave is located on the 2nd floor of the International hotel (connected to +15). This location is an intimate space with a friendly environment that allows you to get out of the hustle of everyday life and be able to relax. We offer herbal tea or water while you wait, giving you the opportunity to unwind in our space designed to give you a few minutes of calm.
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I have enjoyed many massages with various therapists at the downtown location. I have had great service every time, and love that I can pop over during my lunch break on a busy work day. There are lots of appointment times available and I consistently have an efficient and relaxing experience. They also direct bill my insurance, which is efficient and convenient!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Great massage place. Meghan is a great therapist, and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the downtown location (very clean)!

The receptionist is helpful, Mynga RMT is knowledgeable and professional.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I could get a message on spot. Adam was one of a kind therapist, it was not only super enjoyable but literally helped my lower backache to completely disappear. And - very cool music with personal headset. The spa smells and feels relaxing and the experience was one of a kind! I will be back soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have visited this Leela location multiple times as it is conveniently located a few blocks from where I work. The online system to set up an appointment is extremely easy to use and provides all the information you would like to have about the spa. I have had sessions with multiple therapists at this location and never been disappointed. They pay great attention to the reason for your visit and provide numerous tips and tricks to help with whatever you may be experiencing.

In addition to the great service, the location is very convenient for any individual in the downtown core making it the optimal choice. I would highly recommend Leela Eco Spa to anyone looking for a wonderful massage experience.