All reviews filtered water four points full kitchen growing pains for long term stays underground parking low flow boutique feel nespresso machine warm breakfast usb ports rainfall shower head front desk fitness facilities spacious bathroom living area sunridge mall
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

What a nice new hotel. It features suites with a nice size kitchen and two TVs. The washrooms are also very roomy and the amenities I the washroom are above average. The breakfast is a little weak however. The only problem was they forgot to wake me up. Luckily my wife had called and woke me up. If she didn’t call, I would have missed my flights, which I have 3 today. Set your own alarm.’

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Assan A, Manager at Element Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear 830arthurs,

I Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, I am sorry we missed your wake up call.

Thanks to your feedback, I will make sure the our staff is aware of this incident, so to prevent it.

Regards.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. The bed was so comfortable and everything is new and modern. The tap had a nozzle for filtered water and they provided a glass bottle for water which was cool. There's an underground walkway to the Four Points Hotel where you can go to eat at Ric's Restaurant and there's free indoor parking too. This is my new go to spot in Calgary. The bed along was worth it.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TorontoBloor Travel,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Element Calgary Airport on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

If you want to stay in a hotel with no staff to help you or a manager available, choose Element Calgary. First, I arrived to check in and my room was not available. I was waiting in the lobby for 40 minutes when I was told 10 minutes. Next, after i checked out, I realized I forgot a number of clothes inside my room. I have called back several times and spoke to three different people, each telling me house keeping is not available right now to tell me if they have my clothes or not. I called to speak to a manager today and was told there is not one available. This was the biggest waste of money and my time. I would highly not recommend this hotel. On the website it said the pool and gym would be reopened by Feb.12th and when i checked in I was told they would be closed still due to construction. Pick a hotel with experience and knowledge on how to run a business and provide customer service, not a hotel with 2 people working in it everyday. Never in my life have I heard of a hotel without a manager on shift. Any hotel would be better than this, trust me.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alyson_fo
Assan A, Manager at Element Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Good Evening Alyson,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its’ team for your stay. We do have a duty manager at all time, I am not sure what had happened in this particular case.

Whilst this is indeed an isolated incident, we take the loss of any of our guest’s belongings very seriously, and we do our utmost effort to recover it.

Again, please accept our apologies, and we hope you’ll give us another chance to earn your business

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a bit of a hostel feel to it were everything is very modern and looks kind of cheap oppose to more Westin stuff is modern chic. The bed are great though and the rooms are fairly spacious. The hotel has a bit of a smell to it which was hard to get over at first but it could have to do with the construction. The stuff was friendly and I like that they had a little convenience store with all the necessities. Other than the smell it was good and very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank JordanGingerich
Assan A, Front Office Manager at Element Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Good afternoon Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I will share your comment with the head departments.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Just stayed here while in Calgary for a medical trip. Hotel had friendly and respectable staff. Rooms all have a little kitchen in, fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, etc. New, fresh and clean! Continental breakfast in mornings was very tasty - appreciated the Nespresso machine with milk frother.
Called the hotel as soon as I landed at the airport and they sent over their shuttle service to pick me up within 15 minutes of me calling - appreciated this free service. Would definitely recommend this to any travellers or those looking to stay for an extended period of time and wanting to utilize the in room kitchen.

Room tip: SPG members take advantage of free underground heated parking
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank larri_15

Hello Larri,

Amazing review, thank you so much for such lovely feedback!

Guest Services Manager,