“Great Food and Coffee”

Trailhead Cafe
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast and my husband and I had a couple breakfast wraps, he had a latte and I had a drip coffee. It was all great. The breakfast wraps was very filling. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great coffee, great food and great staff. We returned everyday as the coffee and the hot chocolates were so good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Just a coffee for me, very tasty! My partner got a breakfast wrap that looked great. I was not hungry and wanted to stay healthy so skipped the baked goods. They did not have a healthyish option for my picky palette. Have indulged before and was not disappointed. I always stop here when in Lake Louise :) I think most people do since it was very busy and shoulder to shoulder packed which made service a tad slow. However, back there I will go!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

By the time I stopped into the Trailhead I'd been walking in sometimes deep snow for about 2 1/2 hours - I needed a break. On a snowy day it was exactly what was required - bright, friendly and they make an awesome grilled cheese sandwich! I noticed lots of locals coming in to get coffee or a lunch - that's always a good indicator that the place is good.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We have attended the Trailhead Cafe on two occasions and it has lived up to our expectations. It is not a fine dining restaurant but has seating for you to eat in. It looks like it provides free wifi, good eats,and good coffee at a reasonable price. It looks like a skier / snowboarder meal favourite and is definitely worth a visit. We enjoyed the Special - Caramel Brulee Latte. It was sweet but went down nicely with the various cakes we bought. Nice casual place with a young staff.