“Christmas all year long ! ”

The Spirit of Christmas
Ranked #3 of 21 Shopping in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I know I know it is April , but I am
One of those people
That buy Christmas ornaments when they travel !
I was really surprise to see this store in Banff as I didn’t expect it and I have never seen it before . It was lovely experience and I end up getting what I wanted :)

All reviews
"snow"
in 4 reviews
"canada"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love Christmas in December but had low expectations of this shop as I did not expect to be keen on it in April and thought it might just be too cheesy for words. Actually there were lots of lovely items available. Mostly at a high price point but largely nice enough to justify the (Banff inflated) price. Great Christmas ornaments and a few angels that could be enjoyed all year round. Unless you are very strongly ba humbug then I recommend a visit.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Just a superb Christmas shoo with all manner of wares aside fro the usual baubles. Their Victorian villages are top notch and they have many very interesting musical boxes too.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Wow,what a shop.Spread over several differing floor levels,this is probably the largest shops of its kind that my wife has ever dragged me into!
She spent over an hour browsing the different types of baubles,figurines and other Xmas type paraphernalia that you could purchase here,Lads,this shop could seriously damage your wallet,don't expect anything to be cheap,'cos its not!!!
Saying that,I did enjoy the walkaround myself.