“Small and well formed ”
Review of Cascade Shops

Cascade Shops
Ranked #63 of 91 things to do in Banff
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Small shopping area with a great Gap and a good drugstore. Great food court in the basement with a wide variety of fast food. Interesting ski history throughout the building. A good stop for me as a tourist to pick up my North American specials.

All reviews
"stalls"
"exhibits"
"canada"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It's a rather compact mall with three levels and several places to shop. Food court is on the lower level. Free wifi.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Every time we visit Banff, my daughter and I will hit these two shops. We are always able to find good deals and sale items. We have noticed that even in the city the selection is not as good as this location. We always end of purchasing something.

If you have a young teenage daughter, Ardene's is worth checking out. They have the latest styles with good prices. At The Gap the Sale items for Woman are upstairs in the corner.

1  Thank Angela L
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The Cascade Shops (on Banff Avenue) are one of our favorite places in Banff. You can do anything here -- shop, have lunch, have coffee, get a massage, etc. The mall is not too big and not too small, with a wide variety of shops to keep one occupied. There are many seats in the public areas where you can just sit and have a coffee or rest after shopping. The mall also serves as a ski museum, so it was interesting to go around and look at the exhibits.