Review Highlights
Trendy & Friendly

I had been snowboarding in Revy before I came to Banff to meet up with some friends for a night out... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2014

from USD 61.00
from USD 129.90
from USD 200.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

A girl working in Roots sent us to Cabin 108 when we asked where she had purchased her lovely necklace. We were pleasantly surprised to find so many lovely clothes in the store. My daughter (17) bought a very cute dress and I got a great t-shirt and knitted sweater. All of the clothes were unique and pretty affordable and the lovely Australian girl (well aren't all Aussie's lovely?) was very helpful and wrote down the name of the necklace so we could try to order it on their website. I liked that they didn't have a ton of the same item in different sizes and had a variety of cool pieces.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Geckobird
Toni T, Owner at Cabin108, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you so much for visiting our store and then taking the time to post a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and had a great experience. We try our best to offer a unique shopping experience for both visitors and locals. We will pass along your kind words to the young lady who helped you during your visit. Thank you sincerely.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I am a Bow Valley local and every time I go into this store (very often!!), I end up buying something because it is all so stylish, affordable, and good quality products. I can't say enough good things about this store and more importantly how friendly the staff is. Always willing to help find items, give honest opinions, help do up zippers, and have a friendly chat. My all time favourite place to shop in Banff! Would (and always do) recommend to everyone!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Elyse Q
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I had a look at this shop while walking and visiting several shops in Banff.
There were some cloths but nothing really interesting. Quite limited the souvenirs.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Everything I tried on was made in China...poor quality, fabric, tailoring...and over-priced. Sad that a boutique in a Canadian destination for foreign travel does not support Canadian designers and manufacturers.

Date of experience: December 2015
Toni T, Owner at Cabin108, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you Lesley for taking the time to review our store. Your feedback is a reminder to us that a quality product is of utmost importance to our customers. As a locally owned and operated boutique we work hard to ensure our offering is the absolute best possible at the price point which our customers demand. You may be surprised to learn that our customer base is primarily local and Alberta resident. When we travel domestically and internationally to find great products for Cabin108, we have Canadian shoppers in mind. In serving our local market we have the unique situation of encountering our customers out in the community. We will hear promptly if our products aren't to the satisfaction of Banff's locals. We have repeatedly had very positive feedback from our customers. In fact we are very proud to be the Best of Banff 2015 Winner of the award for Best Women's Store.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Wow. That's such a nice store located close to post office and CIBC in Banff. Beautiful selection of clothes. Dresses, shoes, jewelry you name it. Must see in Banff.

1  Thank Banff2013