“So many choices!”
Review of The Fudgery

The Fudgery
Ranked #4 of 13 Dessert in Banff
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I came away with a bag full of sweet treats that were amazing! Not sure what they were called, but the cherry covered chocolate sweets with crushed peanuts were divine! The bear claws were so good, I ate one within minutes! (They’re big!). If you like chocolate covered caramel, try these! You won’t be disappointed! I also had a chocolate Rice Krispie treat which was really good. I had several other things, such as chocolate covered sponge toffee (similar to a Crunchie chocolate bar). Everything is so good, I cannot wait til my next trip back!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

A vast selection of flavours but I suspect their Maple and / or Chocolate are probably still the best sellers. Be ready for price shock ( its Banff after all ) but pick up a slice or two to try.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Went here and do every time we return to Banff - love the candied apples and my wife is a chocolate freak so we both get our fixes

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times. We make sure to stop here everytime we’re in Banff. Any flavour of fudge we have tried has been great. Must do for anyone with a sweet tooth.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I chose 2 kinds of fudge to bring home to my husband. Both delish! One was maple walnut...a tad sweet for me, but great maple flavor & plenty of crunchy walnuts. Salted caramel fudge was excellent. Flakes of crunchy sea salt are the perfect counterpoint to the caramelly fudge. I wish I had bought 10 pounds.