“Our official “Go-To” place for Poutine”
Review of Carlito's Pizzaria

Carlito's Pizzaria
Ranked #75 of 160 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Ok, I’ll admit it. I have a problem: I’m a die hard poutine fiend. Always have been. I can’t help it, alright? I’m originally from the East Coast — better yet, I was raised in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville! No, I’m not a separatist but I am very picky when it comes to curd cheese!

Been and recently have relocated to Banff, when the hunger for poutine strikes, I head for Carlito’s! Yes, the portions are good but for any avid poutine lover, do order a large per person; it’s only $3.00 more and you’re bound to have your fill.

Done in or take-away are both available.

If you don’t mind, have it there rather than take out — the cheese is less melted.

Bear in mind, both options are good, nonetheless.

Enjoy our national dish in the heart of our beautiful Rockies!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Got into Banff quite late on the first night so looked for something close to our hotel. There was a wait for a table as the restaurant was very busy. Eventually got sat down and browsed the menu. Lots to choose from and I eventually chose a pasta dish which was one of the nicest I've had. Our server was lovely and very friendly, the only downside was that it was quite expensive compared to other Italians we had been to on our holiday.

2  Thank amazon
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We were maybe expecting too much when the guy on our hotel reception told us it was 'the best pizza he had ever tasted' but it was fairly average. Pepperoni wasn't of great quality but it tasted okay. Ranch dip was nice.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Ordered pizza delivery, which arrived fast, but that's it. The dough and the toppings were poor quality. There are many other options in Banff.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We arrived late the first night, and we ordered from them...very fast getting to us. The pizza was good, but not super memorable. Did the job here, and was breakfast for the next few days. Think the level of a Dominoes, maybe?