Stayed at the Charlton's Cedar Court in a loft "suite". The room was very small almost cramped. There was not a lot of natural light which made it seem even smaller. The customer service was great and the continental breakfast was pretty average. There is no on side restaraunt but the affiliated restaurant, The Evergreen, a few doors down was surprisingly good. It's kind of a strange place and menu, but the food tasted good. I would stay there again if we got another deal but wouldn't pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff