Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
USD 426
USD 352
Hotels.com
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
USD 472
USD 448
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 327
USD 281
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 378/night.

Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
USD 374
USD 304
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
USD 712
Travelocity
USD 388
USD 303
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 360/night.

USD 507
Orbitz.com
Banff Inn(Banff)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016

The staff at The Voyager Inn are more than amazing
The Front Desk Agent was occupied with another guest so Susan, the Duty Manager, went out of her way to check-in my friend and I
We had a family emergency and had to quickly leave within about 2 hours of arriving
Susan and her team were completely understanding and even guided us though the cancellation process - even though we booked though a 3rd party
Overall the hotel is a great value, would definitely recommend staying for future visits to Banff

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Sharon C, General Manager at Banff Voyager Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Hello Casey,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am sorry to hear that you had a family emergency and had to cancel your trip. I hope all is well now. We do understand how our guests can feel anxious in cases of emergencies and our team is always available to assist. We are here to make your stay more comfortable regardless if you had only been with us for a few hours. Our guests are our priority. Please visit us again in the future. I am certain that you will have a great time in Banff. Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend with a girl friend. We were hesitant with booking this hotel, but got a good deal so figured we'd give it a shot.

The gentleman that helped us at the front desk for both check in and out was fantastic! The room was alright. Outdated but we were expecting that based on the pictures. More importantly it was very clean and the beds were comfy. Having the liquor store in the hotel was nice too.

However, the biggest regret of the entire trip was going to the Voyager Lounge for a drink that night. The man who served us shouldn't work anywhere near the customer service industry. The lounge wasn't super busy when we stopped in and he was completely overwhelmed. When he came to take our order I asked if there were any specials that night. He responded with a sigh of disgust and said "Everything's cheap here. Just order something." My friend had to use the restroom in the lounge and made the mistake of asking him where it was located. He was just as rude with her and didn't even tell her where it was. My girl friend also works as a server and she didn't even tip him! Probably best if he reconsiders his career path.

The continental breakfast was just okay. Toast, fruit and yogurt. But yet again had a problem with the staff. Upon walking into the room where breakfast is served I was rudely bombarded by the man supervising. He got right in my face, to the point that I could feel him breathing on me, to ask where my breakfast coupons were (the coupons are neon yellow and were clearly visible in my hand). While we were eating he stood in the back and loudly gossiped with his female coworker about some very less than professional subjects. Thank god we didn't have children with us!

Overall, we would return to the hotel, NEVER to the lounge and would just go out for breakfast. It would need to be a great deal again though!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Courtney M

Hello Courtney,
Thank you for feedback. It is very pleasant to hear that you had a great check in experience with our frontdesk staff. Our frontdesk team and housekeeping team work hard to ensure that we provide our guest the best possible service. You stated your lounge dining experience did not go quite well and I would like to sincerely apologize for our shortfall in that matter. Coaching and follow up had been done to ensure that this will not occur again. We will be more than happy to see you stay with us again in the future. I am certain that there will be great deals from our hotel that you can take advantage of when you decide to come and visit us in the future. Please do not hesitate to connect with me or our frontdesk team if you require assistance. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I was a little worried booking this hotel but it was actually quite nice. Good location, about a 10 minute walk to the downtown area. Staff were very helpful when I had to call about a missing item. Would stay again

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Sharon C, General Manager at Banff Voyager Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Hello beachlemon,
Thank you for your review of the property. It is very pleasant to hear that you had a great experience with our staff and we do look forward to seeing you again! Have a lovely week!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Cheap hotel but clean, staff is friendly but do not expect anything fency. If your going there to party this is the perfect hotel, they have a liquor store inside the hotel but I not suggest going there for a romantic trip

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Sharon C, General Manager at Banff Voyager Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Dear Benoit329,

Thank you for your brief and informative review of the hotel. We constantly strive to meet our guest expectations specially the ones that are here for a short trip. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a lovely weekend ahead.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

It was cheap to stay there... I don't care that the hotel was old because it was clean, but I can't recommend this hotel. There is absolutely nothing unique about this hotel. No microwave in the whole hotel for guests to use. No hairdryer in the room. The breakfast was typical of continental breakfast and you could upgrade to a hot breakfast for a mere $8.00 for sausage and waffles that sat under a heat lamp. On a positive note the staff were pleasant!

Room Tip: If you expect nothing then you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear ShaunaW,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Our housekeeping team is constantly on their best efforts to provide outstanding service to our guests. The hotel is old indeed however the whole team is more than happy to serve our guests and ensure that you have a comfortable and affordable place to stay in Banff. We do have microwaves and hair dryers available by request. Our hot breakfast is prepared fresh everyday and it's buffet style, the reason why it's kept under the heat lamp. We do have breakfast items in our menu where our guests can order from at a different cost if they prefer not to opt for the buffet breakfast. I am glad that you you found our staff pleasant to deal with and I will make sure that this message will be passed on to them. Thank you for your comments and I am glad for the chance that you gave us so we can clarify things through your review. We do hope to see you again soon. Have a lovely weekend ahead!