1,143 results
All reviews wolf condo hourly shuttle bedroom condo full kitchen tennis courts sofa bed shuttle service gas fireplace the outdoor hot tub main building lake louise short drive coffee maker ski trip town centre canadian rockies timeshare
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Courteous helpful staff both front desk and room staff, van driver help us "beyond the call of duty." The resort is in excellent location, wild life were pleasant visitors outside, though the building and room show sign of aging. Our unit contains basic but all we need to cook our meals. Very enjoyable stay overall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was a little smaller than I pictured it, but it has a full kitchen, nice bedroom, comfy bed, and nice hot shower. The staff I dealt with were helpful & friendly. It is only a few minutes drive into Banff. Tour bus picks up from reception.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A further review of this hotel! We have stayed here a few times, and this time we had an upgrade as they knew it was my birthday. We stayed in a 2 bedroom wolf condo, which is on two levels - bedrooms and a bathroom on the upper level - one a king and the other a queen. To me, staying in a hotel should be a nice treat. This hotel provides comfortable beds, quiet rooms, and good darkness, so we had a good nights sleep. I highly recommend considering staying here when you are in Banff.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must have had a refreshed room because mine was nice, unlike some of the other comments here. Bed was comfy, water pressure was good, wifi was strong.....all the things I like to see. Hot tub was nice to sit in outside on a chilly day. I paid $150 night for a queen suite and it was worth it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We stayed in a ground floor apartment, junior suite! Upon entering we were very disappointed with the feel of the room. The floor had seen better days, every surface was knocked about, the beds seemed tiny. The room it seems had been design to be very hard wearing to withstand guests who they assumed were not going to treat it well. The appearance of the room looked unkempt, however bedding was clean and bathroom was tidy. First impressions colour your view on the appearance of cleanliness, house keeping visited each day and I have no issues with them.
Wi-Fi was strong. The apartment was always warm and warmed up very quickly once we had turned the fire on.
It is situated just outside Banff which kept it nice a quiet at night, easy drive into Banff. A shuttle bus is available, but we didn't use it

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple