“Always a winner”

Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Ombersley
Price range: USD 13 - USD 47
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Chinese cuisine. Warm and friendly atmosphere. Groups welcome. Buffet lunch every Sunday with a wide variety of popular menu choices. Reservations recommended during our busiest days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch).
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have visited on several occasions, last occasion Mother's Day, busy or what but that says it all. Self service buffet, eat what you want, never disappointed.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Sunday buffet our usual day to visit. Lots of choice freshly cooked. Dishes replenished regularly. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Fantastic fresh and tasty Chinese food. I love anything with their black bean sauce, usually king prawns! Such good value too.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Lovely meal all well cooked huge portions delicious.. Nicely laid out restaurant very friendly staff all in a great place. Will definatly be back again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Visited last night for a meal for 2 with my wife and really enjoyed it.

Service was very prompt and the food excellent. I like the fact they ask if you are ready for your main course or want a break, which we took.

We had chicken sung to start, which was very well balanced with veggies and chicken probably the best I have had in years.

For the main we both went for a sizzler, I had steak in szechuan, my wife chicken. I asked for mine to be extra spicy and they obliged (it really was spicy i loved it)

The noodles are the thinner version, which we like.

Its not cheap but well worth the money, we will return!