“Smashing Food”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Ombersley
Price range: USD 13 - USD 46
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Chinese cuisine. Warm and friendly atmosphere. Groups welcome. Buffet lunch every Sunday with a wide variety of popular menu choices. Reservations recommended during our busiest days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch).
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Visited last night for a meal for 2 with my wife and really enjoyed it.

Service was very prompt and the food excellent. I like the fact they ask if you are ready for your main course or want a break, which we took.

We had chicken sung to start, which was very well balanced with veggies and chicken probably the best I have had in years.

For the main we both went for a sizzler, I had steak in szechuan, my wife chicken. I asked for mine to be extra spicy and they obliged (it really was spicy i loved it)

The noodles are the thinner version, which we like.

Its not cheap but well worth the money, we will return!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Cannot fault this wonderful Chinese restaurant. They now do their own version of the Groupon 2 for £25 and it really is an amazing deal. Free fresh prawn crackers, great starters and enormous main meals are the norm. This time we had fillet steak sizzler and a chicken sizzler, both absolutely delicious, served with rice and vegetable noodles. Superb. Back again very soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

6 of us went for my Birthday, The outside doesnt do this Restaurant justice once inside its a warm clean large dining space with lovely decor and traditional touches

The staff are fantastic friendly and offer a 5* service

The food portions were very generous , piping hot and very tasty , Loved the traditional rotating centre piece on the tables abd the very extensive menu.

We would definatley eat here again infact we cant wait to try the Sunday Buffett

I could not fault this restaurant Highly recommend to you all

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

What a lovely meal, super selections and all nice and Hot ,tasted fresh obviously a popular restaurant :)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

finding a good Chinese restaurant around Droitwich is hard then you may think, we have past this place for years but have never been in,

Once you have been once you will keep going back ! the staff very nice and food is properly the best Chinese food not just in the area but of all the Chinese restaurant i have ever been too.

2  Thank John M