Book In Advance
Tours from Vallarta Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 138.99
from USD 79.00
from USD 119.00
1,550 results
All reviews signature swim dolphin adventure sea lions once in a lifetime amazing experience swim with dolphins take pictures bucket list belly ride amazing animals fun experience small group video photos interaction pool package
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Almost everywhere we go has had a dolphin encounter excursion, I’ve never before been able to play with the sea lions. Sayulda (sp?) was absolutely fantastic, gave us a peek life experience, and pictures that now hang on our wall! The conservation work to these people do was incredible, and if you don’t do any other excursion I highly recommend this one!

Date of experience: March 2018
TheAdventuresGroup, Gerente at Vallarta Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Brad M

We thank you for your kind words and are so glad that you enjoyed your time with the amazing Sayula! It is touching for us when our guests appreciate the work we do behind the scenes. Our Dolphin and Sea Lion family are Ocean Ambassadors inspiring change in people to help the marine environment and we, too, are inspired by them every day!

We look forward to seeing you again at Dolphin Adventure in the near future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

What an unbelievable experience! Jonathan made our time (at least 45 min) in the pool with the dolphins amazing. There were only 7 in our group (my family of 4 and another family of 3) which meant we all got a lot of attention from Jonathan and the dolphins. What we didn't expect was that we would also get 15-20 min in the pool with 2 different sea lions! Getting to be that close to and connect with those 4 animals was indescribable. It was clear that the staff really care about the animals, and that this is not just a money maker.

Dear Melanie L,

We are glad that Dolphin Adventure, Trainer Jonathan and our amazing Dolphin & Sea Lion ambassadors exceeded your expectations! Dolphin Adventure is 100% committed to the care and welfare of our marine mammal family. Our staff of dedicated individuals have an accumulated 400 years of experience, from our Veterinarians to each trainer we strive to provide our award-winning animals with the world’s best animal care system!

We are honoured to have you as a partner in our effort of Inspiring Change through Education, Conservation and Research.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Where do I start??? The experience alone was awesome. The staff were amazing and easy to talk to. Juan Carlos answered our questions and made our family experience an enjoyable one. I would definitely recommend this for anyone visiting the PV area.

Dear Mistie R,

We are humbled by your kind words and proud to have Marine Mammal Specialist Juan Carlos on our team! Our staff are second-to-none when it comes to the care and welfare of our Dolphin family. Dolphins Eva and Mila thank you for visiting them and hope that they inspired you to spread the work of the important role that Zoo’s and Aquariums play in the modern world.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you Nacho and Maria for helping us book our wonderful time with the dolphins. It was a great adventure.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My sisters and I went together and swam with Mila (the dolphin). Our trainer, Sylvia, was wonderful and seemed to really enjoy her job. The dolphins were beautiful and extremely well behaved. The show at the end was beautiful and I speak for all of my sisters when I say we had an unforgettable experience!!! To anyone wondering if this experience is worth it, I would definitely recommend trying it! One thing I did find unsatisfactory, however, are the price points for the pictures and videos. Almost $200 for every picture and video!!!! Incredibly expensive. If you have a good camera with a good zoom, I would highly recommended bringing it with you and taking pictures from the observation deck.