“Beautiful location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Debbie M
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The location for this condo is close to the major grocery store, and a fifth teen minute walk to the Mexican town of Bucerios. The studio condo has just been all updated and was very clean.There is only two gas burners for cooking, but a great BBQ on the balcony. The grounds are perfectly manicured, with three pools at your disposal. We did initially have a problem communicating with the owner on some concerns. We never met her or the property manager in person, only by email, and talked to property manager on phone.Tge person we dealt with was very friendly,but spoke very little English. All our concerns had to be directed to his son through telephone which we did not have access to.It took a week to get a laundry key to do laundry.The laundry facilities were not by the condo but three floors down, and down a long corridor. The elevator went out four times in six weeks...we were on the sixth floor..Ended up one time carrying groceries up the stairs. I would stay here again because of the great location...I just wished for better communication with the owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Mar 2018
Dear Client,
I am happy you have enjoyed your vacation and the location.
I am not at the location as I live in Europe and Canada, thus we have a customer service manager who speaks Spanish and Issac who speaks English, they are both at the property on daily basis and in constant communication. I also give all clients my whatsapp number which I answer asap.
I appretiate your review and will ensure to look for more ways to be more available to all my guests.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
My Kindest Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing