Ocean Breeze Nuevo Vallarta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
USD 672*
Bookit.com
USD 244*
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 272*
USD 153*
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
USD 174*
USD 251*
USD 236*
  • Pool
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
USD 498*
USD 341*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 107*
Bahia del Sol Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
USD 114*
USD 92*
USD 420*
USD 164*
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marina Banderas Suites Hotel Boutique(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 92*
Hotels.com
All reviewsshort walktime shareswim up barfront desk managerpool siderooms were very cleancoffee makervacationoceanresortbuffetbingowavesjoy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We have two small children (3&1), and we booked this vacation leaving Winnipeg just as a getaway from the winter blues. We were looking for something quiet and peaceful and did we find it. The setting is beautiful, lovely grounds and the pools are also very family friendly (and heated). The ocean view from our room was to die for and we could not have asked for better. Food and service was outstanding, they even had beachside drink and food service as well as poolside. The resort is small so not too much walking to do with kids, and the ocean is only 100 steps from the hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the a/c worked, beds were firm but I prefer that over too soft. The hotel bar never seemed too busy but that kept the nights quiet so you could sleep with the balcony door open. We would return to the Ocean Breeze anytime.

Room Tip: If you want to party this isn't a good choice, ask for a Ocean view room if possible-so nice to hear the waves crashing all night long.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Goods and not so goods;
I trusted my new travel agent Leanne at (ask me where and I'll tell you) to find us something nice that wasn't pricey on short notice and she didn't let me down.
The cab took us to the wrong place because there is some confusion with the name, it's Sea Garden/Ocean Breeze. Very friendly front desk, it took 3 trys before we finally got a bed large enough for both of us to sleep on, 2 people on a twin just dosn't work for me however it was dealt with in a friendly, timely manner. Food variety was good and very enjoyable. Service and friendliness overall was the best I have had in a long time especially the restuarant staff, they always seemed to be happy to see us. If your looking for lots of food variety and crappy service try Holland America, if your looking for decent food and great service, this is the place. We went there to do nothing but relax and that is exactly what we did. There is not much to do at the hotel even though there says there is in the write up •Golf - driving range on site (not) •Golf lessons on site (not) •Horse riding/rental on site (not) •Parasailing on site (not) •Pilates classes on site (not) •Running track/path on site (not) but on the other hand the place hardly had anybody there at all, no fighting for a beach lounge or place to sit, no waiting for food etc.
After check out we had about 7 hours to airport time, they allowed us to stay and feed us at no charge. If I had to change a few things it would have been nice to have the sheets changed while we were there, we had turn down service twice in the 6 days (not that I care but if your expecting it, don't). I think the only short coming was the room cleaning staff and they were still an 8 out of 10.
This is not a place for a party animal. All in all would I recommend this place, absolutly. If your a complainer you will be disapointed here, not much to complain about.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the "marina" side, lots of road noise and they don't have room darking blinds.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MCtrainer
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and i are looking forward to just getting away... We are heading there March 23rd dor 6 days... I am looking forward to going, what things are around the resort to go look at... we dont want to venture too far away from the resort.. we are really just going for some R&R were not big partiers or shoppers.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanadaDesi
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Just got back from the Sea Garden/Ocean breeze hotel. We had purchased the all inclusive package for 4 nights. Was not sure what to expect, but as soon as we arrived, we knew this was the right choice. The hotel exceeded all our expectations. I have traveled to PV about 12 times and this property was the best by far. The staff was just amazing. The food was very good, way better than the Riu. The grounds were a tropical delight and the pool was the warmest pool I have ever been in south of the US border. Check in was a quick and easy and we were pool side enjoying some delicious margaritas within 20 min of arriving.

The best part of the trip was the staff. They do not know the word no at this resort and will do everyhing to make you happy. I just cant say enough about the helpful, friendly staff. Edgar, Fernando, Anahi, Efrain and Hermilo and the rest of the gang at Rumba restaurant, thanks for making this the best vacation ever. The guys at the swim up bar made us some great drinks
and the service could not have been better.

Our room was spotless and always kept neat and clean through out our stay.
The A/C was a little noisy but at night it was cool enough just to leave the ceiling fan on.
One thing that needs to be addressed is the internet service. The hotel charges 170 pesos for 24 hours, and the service is really very slow. I feel this charge is WAY to high period. This was really my only complaint about this property. Also, the property is kinda on the quiet side, and tends to cater to an older crowd, so if you are looking for some wild party place, this resort is not it. I describe it this way; this resort is not a Carnival fun ship, its more like a Holland America cruise.... hope that makes sense.

I would go back to the Ocean Breeze in a heart beat. We loved our stay there

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TropicaLAguy
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Let me begin by saying after I booked this hotel I was a bit skeptical due to some of the reviews, but I will say none of the negative ones held any truth during our stay. What a bargain and the best food I have ever had at an all inclusive. You were catered to on the beach at the pool or in the restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed our 10 night 11 day stay at the ocean breeze.

Room Tip: Make sure you try Eddies a couple blocks away and venture into Bucerius a graet little fishing village with some really neat shops in the downtown.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple